Part 4

PRESENT

Ananya and Aarushi were still sitting in the same position...Meanwhile Riddhima was lying with her eyes closed listening to Nandini who was telling what has happen from the day Karan left them to till now...Both Mother daughter have tears in their eyes meanwhile Nandini finished telling her what has happen to their Armaan... 'Us din ki baad, kabhi kabhi Armaan bacchon kaise harkat karte hai...Us din use bohot pada sadma (shock) laga yeh jaanke uske papa use milne se pehle is dhuniya se chala gaya...Humse bohot dur...Armaan ki tabiyyat ki wajahse main nehi jaapae tumhari Papa koh aahiri baar dekhne bhi...Lekin Tushar ne Papa koh kehte huve suna maine ki Ananya ek aansu bhi nehi giraya... Aisa lagta ta ki tumhari Papa ka marne ki peeche ussi ka haath hai...Kyunki usne padoson ne dekha ta jab police gaye waha dekhne ke liyeh... Tabse Ananya ne ek baar bhi nehi royi... Aur aise behave kar rahi ti ki kuch huva hi nehi...' Nandini said...
Silent took over the place as Aarushi keep sobbing and Nandini keep rubbing her back to calm her down... 'Kiya pata chala Papa ki...' Aarsuhi stop looking at Nandini who closed her eyes... 'Sabko lagta hai ki Ananya ne kuch kiya hoga...Kyunki office se pata chala ki woh evening tak tik ta kyunki usne office main kissi se baat ki kaam ke baare main...Aur usse yeh bhi kaha ta us din Karan bohot khush ta kyunki woh Armaan se milne jaane wala ta...Lekin achanak yeh sab...' Nandini stop... Aarushi holds Nandini hands asking her to continue... 'Us din ki baad jab bhi koi Armaan koh kuch bolte hai jo uske sad karte hai, woh aise hojate hai...Woh ek baccha banjaate hai...Maine bohot baar doctor koh dikhaya...Lekin baar baar doctor kaha use pyar se tik kar sakte hai...Maine aur Bi ne bohot koshish ki but... Phir doctor ne kaha humhe uska shaadi karwa dena chahiyeh... Aise ladki se jo usko pyar kare, uski har kaam bolne se pehle pura kare...use special feel kara sake...Hum sochti rahi Armaan se koan shaadi karenge yeh jaante huve uske dhimag ki haalat tik nehi hai...Phir ek din Bi ne mujhe Riddhima ki baare main bataya...' Nandini said...
All this while Riddhima was acting that she was still uncouscious... Aarushi turn around looking at Riddhima who was with her eyes closed and thinking she must be sleeping... 'Maine Riddhima ki parents koh sab kuch sach bataya...Maine kaha hum uske liyeh jo woh bole, woh dene ke liyeh tayyar hai...Use bas apne bete koh out of country bhejna ta padai ke liyeh...'Nandini said...'Lekin Ma, yeh toh samjota huva na...' Aarushi said...'Haan Aaru, but kiya kare...Yeh tum bhi jaante ho dikhne main Armaan kitna accha hai lekin uske haalat dekh ke koi apne ladki koh uske jaise ladke ke liyen nehi denge... Unlogo koh koi problem nehi ta...Maine kaha Riddhima koh sabkuch sach batane koh...Lekin unlogo ne kaha Riddhima bohot acchi ladki hai woh samajhenge...'Nandini said...
Both Nandini and Aarushi keep talking each other for long time... 'Lekin Ma, shaadi kaise huvi...I mean I know Armaan tik ta us waqt but... Usne uswaqt kuch kiya hota toh aapki kitni beizzat hoti...' Aarushi said...'Main bhagwaan se pray ki...Mujhe bhi bohot dar lag rahi ti yeh baat sochke...But sab acche gaye...' Nandini said...'Kiya Riddhima yeh baat koh samjhenge...' Aarushi asked...
Nandini look towards to Aarushi who was looking Riddhima...Nandini look towards Riddhima who was acting... 'Pata nehi, Use sach ka pata chalna chahiyeh ti, jaise pata chala woh galat ta...Pata nehi Riddhima samjhengi ya nehi...Lekin ab sirf Riddhima hai ki jo humhare Armaan koh sahi kar sakte hai...' Nandini said...
Again silent took over the room...Party has end at the moment that Armaan create the fun infront of others... Nandini somehow pull him out from the hall and Aarushi make Siddhant to bring Riddhima to the room...After leaving Riddhima in room, Aarushi went out to handle the guest... After guest leave, both Nandini and Aarushi came to see Riddhima... Till then both have been there sitting talking about the past... 'Bohot der ho chuka hai Aarushi...Tum ek kaam karo, aaj tum yaha Riddhima ki paas sojao...' Nandini said...
Before leaving the room, Nandini came to Riddhima...Bending down towards her, Nandini drop a kiss on her forehead caring her head...Then looking Aarushi she went out...Aarushi change her cloth and laid down next to Riddhima who was in deep thought thinking why this happen to her...Why her parents hide biggest secret... She remember how her friends were teasing here, how they have been discribing how Armaan was looking... How she wants to see him badly but was unable... Whenever she asked her parents about Armaan and his mother, how they had been avoiding the topic... 'Adi ke padai ke liyeh Ma Papa ne mere shaadi aise insaan se kara di... Main yehi soch rahi ti ki Ma ne mujhe bidaai karte waqt aisa kyun kaha ki 'Jab ek ladki ki shaadi hokhe woh apne sasural jaate hai tabse aahiri saans tak woh wahi rehna chahiyeh...'Mujhe kiya pata Ma ne aise kyun kaha...' Tears fall from Riddhima eyes when she think how her parents hide things about Armaan... Her pillow was getting wet with her tears and Riddhima didn't know when she sleep in deep slumber...

NEXT DAY

Riddhima sleep was disturb when the sun rays hit her eyes...She hide herself under the comforter pulling to over her head...'Riddhima, Riddhima uto...' Aarushi was trying to wake her up from the past 10mins...Hearing not so familiar voice, Riddhima jerk up sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes trying to get the picture of her surrounding... She saw Aarushi coming towards her with red saari which was decorated with heavily work... Seeing Riddhima has waken, Aarushi put that saari on her lap...
Riddhima was confused first and seeing the saari, she got worried lines on her forehead... Seeing Riddhima expression, Aarushi care her hair before answering her...'Woh kuch ladies aa rahi hai tumhe dekhne ke liyeh...Hum kal raat muh dikhai ki rasam nehi karpae toh Mom ne aaj un logo koh bhulaya... Aur uske baad tumhe apne maike bhi jaana hai pagphere rasam ke liyeh...Toh tum jaldi se tayyar hojao...' Aarushi said...
Riddhima understand the tradition part but she was worried seeing the saari...Till now, she never wear saari so she didn't know how to handle it... Seeing Riddhima was still lost in somewhere, Aarushi asked what happen as she was standing near the box taking matching jewelry for Riddhima... 'Woh aap...' Riddhima don't understand what to say... 'Tum mujhe di bhula sakti ho Riddhima...Ab batao, kiya huva... Tumhe saari pehne nehi aati...' Aarushi asked understand why she must be hesitating... 'Haan woh, maine kabhi pehle...' Riddhima stop not understanding as she was feeling embrass...'Koi baat nehi Riddhima...Mujhe bhi shaadi se pehle nehi aati ti... Lekin dekho ab... Tum ek kaam karo, fresh hojao... Main tumhe sikhaungi saari pehenna ok...' Aarushi said looking from a distance...
Nodding her head, Riddhima soon went to washroom...She was shocked to see how big the washroom was... As if she was standing in another room... 'Jaldi karna Riddhima...' Aarushi shouted from outside to which Riddhima came back to her sense and soon she got freshen up...
Aarushi help Riddhima to wear the saari and make her ready in an hr time...Seeing how beautiful Riddhima was looking, Aarushi put black dot on behind Riddhima's ear... 'Bohot sundar lag rahi ho tum Riddhima...Chalo ab sab wait kar rahi hai tumhare...' Aarushi said helping her to go to meet the ladies...
Rasam was done soon and Riddhima was introduce to everyone in the house...Armaan's two aunts and their kids also have come to attend the wedding and they would be there for another week or so... Nandini told Riddhima that car was ready and Aarushi will accompany her but Riddhima said she want to go alone... 'Please Aunty, mujhe apni ma papa se akele kuch baat karni hai ...'Riddhima said...All this while, Riddhima not in a single time look towards Nandini or anyone else...
Knowing Riddhima wouldn't agree as she said she wouldn't go if anyone accompany her to her parents house... Nandini knows they must be waiting for her so she said it would be fine as she would be going in Mallik car... Riddhima move towards the car as soon Nandini says she can go alone with the driver... Through the drive back to her house, she keeps thinking how could they hide such a big thing from her...
When the car stop, Riddhima look around to see people coming towards it to get a look on Riddhima...Today, she was one of the richest in the village as now she is married to one of the richest guy in the town... She knows everyone would respect her from now but at the time, she felt even they cheated on her... So without giving any attention to anyone, who was calling her name... She went straight to her house...
Riddhima was standing standing at the entrance of her house...In two days time, everything has changed a lot... She look around to see everyone were present in the house... Aditiya was standing holding a new suit on his hand while Shashank was sitting in new sofa which must got the previous day... Padma was sitting near the sewing machine which she got a week or two before Riddhima wedding... Their little sister was sitting on the floor with a plate of chicken and paratta enjoying her morning breakfast...
Few days ago, they were living a poor life but in a week, everything has changed around the place...The old curtains were removed from the windows and new curtains were hanging around... New carpet was on the floor were on a rag the small daughter was sitting enjoying her food... Few days before, they used to each roti with butter only but today... Tears form in Riddhima eyes to see everyone was happy after pushing her in to a mess... Or say to a big DANGER...
Aditiya was happily showing his new suit to Shashank... Shashank was smiling to Aditiya were Padma was busy with her sewing machine... 'Pata hai Papa, ab main bhi waha jaakhe dusre ladkon ki tarah expensive kapde pehen sakta hoon...' Aditiya said... 'Haan aur yeh sab sirf Riddhima ke wajahse huva, woh shaadi nehi karti toh hum pehle ki tarah rehti...' Shashank said...'Riddhima ki wajahse humhe aaj khushi mila hai...' Padma said...'Aur aap log ne apne beti koh kissi aur ke liyeh bhej ke bohot khush hai haina...' Riddhima said furming with anger...
Everyone look around to see Riddhima standing in front of them in wearing a beautiful expensive saari with matching jewelry...She was looking so beautiful no one dare to move their gaze away from her a second... 'Beti...' Padma move towards her but Riddhima step back moving inside and sitting in a chair which was kept away from everyone... 'Riddhima...' Shashank try to talk but Riddhima cut him...'Aapka Riddhima margayi papa...Aapne, Ma ne, aap sabne sab kuch jaante huve Riddhima koh apne haat se maardi...' Riddhima said as fresh tears form in her eyes...
Everyone was shocked to hear this... Padma and Shashank understood that Riddhima must have come to know about Armaan illness... 'Beti, baat toh suno humhari...' Padma try but again Riddhima cut her...'Nehi Ma...Aaplog ne meri acchai ka bohot accha gift diya mujhe... ek baar bolke dekhti... Main khushi khushi chali jaati...Lekin aaplog ne apne bete ke liyeh mujhe bhej di... Aditiya koh sheherse baahar padai ke liyeh bhejne ke liyeh aapne meri life barbaad kardi...'Riddhima said...
Neither of them said anything hearing Riddhima and they have tears on their eyes by now... They know Riddhima would never disagree anything they say but they couldn't tell her the truth... 'Papa, meri kiya galati ti aapne aisa kiya mere saat...Aaj tak maine aapki koi baat ke liyeh mana nehi kiya...Mujhe dokhe main kyun rakha aapne Papa...' Riddhima said looking towards Shashank who was sitting with his head low...
Riddhima look towards Padma who was standing near Shashank and Aditiya was standing near the wall...Everyone was standing bowing their head as if Riddhima was taking class of them... 'Aur aapne ma...Ek acchi beti hone ka har farz nibaya maine...lekin aapne bhi mujhe sach batane ki jaruri nehi samjha...' Riddhima said looking towards Padma who look towards Riddhima with guilty on her eyes...'ab tumhare baare main kiya kahun main Adi...Tumhe hamesha ma papa ki daatse bachati hoon, lekin tumne mujhe ek baar bhi bachane ki koshish nehi ki..Mujhe nehi pata tumhe mujhse zyada apna padai important hai... Yah videsh jaane ka...Tabse lekhe aaj tak maine apni har cheez tum logo se baata (Share)... Lekin tum log ne accha gift diya mujhe...Adi tumhe yaad hai, main bhuki rehke tumhe apni roti deti hoon, issiliye ki tu acche se padai kare... Lekin mujhe kiya mila aaj...' Riddhima said...
Everyone was sitting crying soflty and Riddhima small sister was sitting looking them with confusion in her eyes...People has gether around their house seeing Riddhima coming inside, but they were standing out seeing how angry Riddhima was...It was the first time Riddhima has come after wedding... So everyone came to congratulate her but hearing this, they couldn't move further... 'Aaj main yaha aayi hoon toh sirf yehi batane ke liyeh aayi hoon...Aajke baad aapke koi Riddhima naam ki beti nehi hai...Bohot bohot shukriya aap sabko mujhe itna bada dokha diya... Aur Ma... Aap chinta mat karna...Main tab tak zinda hoon, jab tak usi ghar main rahungi...Meri lash hi us gharse niklenge ab...Aur, aajke baad aaplog mujhe kabhi milne ki koshish mat karna... Aap sabne apne haaton se Riddhima koh maara hai...Aur aajke baad, aaplog ke doh bacche hai... Adi aur...' Riddhima stop and leave from the house crying...

MALLIK MANSION

Nandini was talking to Armaan who was now in his normal self... Nandini was making him understand his responsible and she was happy that soon Armaan was back to his normal self... This happen for the first time in years that after getting the attack, Armaan was out of attack so soon... Nandini told Armaan to meet Riddhima as soon as she come back...
Riddhima run to her room as soon the car stop infront of Mallik Mansion...Riddhima didn't respond anyone who past her on her way to her room...Aarushi saw Riddhima going to her room so she went to see were Nandini was to inform her that Riddhima has come back... Nandini was near the wardrobe, smiling over something..'Kiya huva Mom... Aap muskuraa kyun rahe ho...' Aarushi ask coming to the room...'Kyunki Armaan ab phirse normal hai Aaru...Itni jaldi itna fark, lagta hai god bhi ap meri prayer sunne lagi...'Nandini said...'Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai mom...' Aarushi said...'Accha yeh baat chodo, tum yaha kyun aayi ti...' Nandini asked as she arrange her wardrobe...'Woh Riddhima aagayi hai...Pata nehi kiya huva, woh rote rote apne kamre main gaye hai...' Aarushi said...'Accha...Armaan kaha hai...' Nandini said keeping everything the way it was...'Riddhima ki aane se pehle maine uske kamre ke taraf jaate huve dekha...Lekin Mom woh Riddhima ki kamre ki tarah kyun jaenge...' Aarushi asked... 'Woh Armaan kuch der pehle mere paas ti...Keh rahi ti woh Riddhima se milke baat karna chaahte hai...After all Armaan apne hosh main yeh shaadi ki na... Woh yeh shaadi koh nibana chaahte hai...' Nandini said...
Before either of them could say anything they heard someone screaming...They were shocked first as no one ever scream like in the house...Both keep thinking who might that be again they heart the scream and followed by crying... 'Riddhima...' Nandini said and both of them run out to see what has happen...

IN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Riddhima came running in to her room shutting the door as she wants to be alone now...She locked it before she go and drop herself on the back on to her stomach...Hidding her face, she out brush crying hard knowing now no one would come to stop her... She only didn't know a pair of eyes were watching her every move...'Riddhima...'
Riddhima stop crying hearing a male voice inside the room...She was thinking who must be as she was sure that she has locked the door...How can anyone come inside without knowing her...Riddhima look around the room when she spotted him standing near the window...Maybe he was in the balcony already, or did he just calm from the balcony to meet her...
Riddhima was shocked to see him coming inside...He got a box on his hand and smile was on his face... Riddhima notice that it wasn't the childish smile on his lips, and there weren't innocent on his eyes... When he started to move towards her, she felt scared not knowing what he was up to...Why he has come there, what he wants from her... What if he hurt her...
So many questions were on her mind, roaming around as the fear were getting increase in her hurt... She got out from the bed with a jerk as her hair was a mess now and her make up was faded due to all the crying... 'aage mat badna...Main chillaungi... Aap aage mat aana...' Riddhima said pointing her finger towards him...'Riddhima, main toh yaha...' but he was cut by Riddhima...'Nehi... Mujhe koi baat nehi sunna...Aap mujhse dur raho...Maine aapka kuch nehi bigada...' Riddhima said moving towards the door and trying to unlock but due to the fear her hands were shaking... 'Riddhima tum itna dar kyun rahe ho...Main tumhe...' He try but again Riddhima cut him...'nehi... Aap paagal ho...aap mujhse dur raho... Aap paagal ho...' Riddhima said and with so much difficult, she open the lock and run out...
Riddhima was running screaming for help...No one was there at the moment as everyone has move out to spend sometimes together...Younger's were playing while the elders where talking away from them... Nandini and Aarushi came out hearing Riddhima shout and they saw her coming out scared...They were wondering suddenly what happen to Riddhima... Aarushi hold Riddhima before she could fall slipping on her own saari pallu as now it was off from her shoulder and under her feet...Seeing her condition, Aarushi took her inside...
Nandini was wondering where Armaan was as even she hasn't seen him anywhere after he gave a simple necklace to him so that he could give to Riddhima... Nandini move towards Riddhima room to check if Armaan was there...She was shocked to see Armaan standing infront of the mirror looking at himself...Nandini was wondering what Armaan was looking so seriously... To have a good look, Nandini move towards Armaan to that dreamy smile back on his face...Childishness on his eyes answer Nandini question what status he was at the moment...

PRECAP :What will Happen now...???Will Riddhima understand Armaan situation...???Will Riddhima try to help Nandini to make Armaan forget about the incident happen in past...???Will Riddhima push Armaan away from her...???What will happen to Armaan...??? 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...