Part 2

I hear two people talking around me... First I thought where I was... I open my eyes to see I was in big room with expensive furniture... I saw my mother in law and sister in law sitting on the at the end of the bed with their back towards me...I closed my eyes feeling scared, I was thinking what has happen and the moment flash in front of my eyes...'Yeh kaise ho sakti hai... Itna bada dokha...' I thought but my unspoken question was answer by mother in law...'Jiska dar ta wohi huva... Maine pehle bhi kaha ta unko sab kuch sach batana chahiyeh... Pata nehi kyun iski parents ne chupayi yeh baat...' Nandini said...'Ab hum kiya kar sakte hai ma... Pata nehi yeh kiya soch rahi hogi...' my sister in law said...'Kuch bhi ho Aarushi, Aise sach aane se toh accha hai pehle sabkuch sach isse pata hota...Ab pata nehi yeh hosh main aane ki baad kiya sochenge...Main isse sab kuch bataungi Armaan ki baare main...' Nandini said...'Ma, aap chinta mat karo, Riddhima bohot acchi ladki hai...Woh Armaan ki bimar ke baare main jaanne ki baad jarur samjhengi aapne use Armaan ke liyeh kyun chuna...' Aarushi said...
Yes, Riddhima Gupta is my name and Now I m wife of Armaan Mallik...I know only his name and today for the first time I saw him... Before I haven't seen him but my friends and my family has met him...Everyone talk how dashing and smart he look like just a gentleman... But do they know the truth of him...'Lekin abhi toh maji ne kaha ma koh pata ta... Ma aur papa koh yeh baat pata hai toh mujhe aise ladke ke saat shaadi kaise karwai... Ek baar bhi nehi socha jab mujhe yeh sab pata chale toh, mujhe kiya beetenge...' I thought...
My thought was disturb by their talks...'Issiliyeh toh maine Riddhima koh apne Armaan ke liyeh chuna...Lekin mujhe lagta hai ki, Riddhima koh sab kuch jaanne ki hak hai...'Nandini said...'Lekin Mom... Mujhe abhi tak ek baat samajh main nehi aayi...Woh Armaan, woh toh beech beech main normal hojate hai...Phir beech beech main woh baccho jaise gabra huva kyun rehte hai... Mujhe pata hai aapne kitna koshish kiya Armaan koh is sabse baahar laane ke liye... Tik karne ke liyeh...Lekin abhi tak uske mann main jo dar hai, use na doctors ne nikal paye, na aapne...' Aarushi asked...
Nandini was lost in her thought... She knows it was the time to tell her daughter everything... 'Ma...' Aarushi call her name softly...'Aaru... Tumhe yeh baat shuru se nehi pata...Kyunki tab tum bhi bohot choti ti... Jo huva, mere saamne huva... Aur is sabke asar meri Armaan par huva...' Nandini said with a choked voice...

*FLASH BACK*

4years Armaan was playing in the garden with his cousin Siddhant... Armaan was the first grandson in the house... Aarushi was elder then Armaan and No one else has a kid before that...Everyone loves Aarushi as much as they love Armaan...Their father was Karan Mallik, eldest son of the Mallik family... Karan brother Tushar Mallik was two years younger to him and his wife was Prachi Mallik...They were son of the most richest person in the town... Rohit Mallik and Archana Mallik...They have two daughters who was married...

After days and months for Karan and Tushar marriage, they waited for the childrens of their son's...When they came to know Nandini was expecting, everyone was really happy... But when Nandini gave birth to a Aarushi their wasn't as much happy as they should...After two years, again Nandini was expecting they were really happy and when Armaan came to their life, it seems their wish was fulfilled...After that Siddhant and Suvarna came to the family... Also Elder daughter got three children, Nikki, Nikhil and Nisha... Second daughter got four children, Anjali, Abhi and Aayushman...
Everything was going good and everyone was happy with their family...Tushar was handling the business of Mallik's with his father Rohit where else Karan is Inspector...As for his job, he keeps tranfering city and before Nandini had Aarushi and Armaan, Rohit let her go with Karan...But after their kids were born, Rohit didn't want Aarushi and Armaan out of his sight, specially Armaan to be away from his eyes for a second... So not having another option, Karan has to go alone as his job got transfer to another city for five months...
Things started to change in Nandini life after Karan came back after 5months of his very first time he went alone... As usual, Nandini was very happy to that she would be seeing her husband after who five months and Armaan was 4yrs by then... Armaan was the apple of everyone eyes, and they love him to the core...
As being the eldest Daughter in Law of the house, Nandini was doing all the work around the house...Everyone was getting ready as Karan was coming and Nandini make Aarushi and Armaan ready before she goes to kitchen to finished other works...By Afternoon, Karan reach the house and everyone was running here and there to meet him...Being trap in work, Nandini couldn't go and meet Karan...
All this while, Nandini was unware of the fact what was happening...Smile was on her face and her heart was dancing with happiness to see her husband after five months...Only she didn't know her life would change in few minutes when she met with her husband... Aarushi came to check on her mother and Nandini tell her to be with her dad as she would join them in few minutes...
After finishing work, Nandini went to the hall to see Karan sitting with his back towards her...But seeing that a lady was sitting next to him with her shoulder touching him, Nandini felt the ground vanished under her feet...Prachi look towards Nandini who was standing near the door like a statue... Prachi always was jealous of Nandini as Rohit and Archana love her more then Prachi as Nandini gave them the hire of the family... Smile form in Prachi lips as if she was celebrating that today, she won something precious...
Nandini look at Rohit and Archana who was sitting in front of Karan with worries and angry line on their forehead... Seeing Nandini standing near the door, Archana and Rohit stand looking each other what will happen now... 'Nandini...' Archana call her name to which she move with no expression on her face wondering who was the lady...Hearing Nandini name. Karan look around and stand seeing Nandini lifeless with no expression...
Nandini came in front of them to see not so old lady was sitting with Karan... As Karan stand, she holds her hand as if asking not to leave her...Nandini look towards Karan and then to the lady...Rohit and Archana gave Karan angry glare before leaving the Hall... Armaan was playing on the floor with a car on his hand while Aarushi was sitting with him looking towards them not understanding what was happening... Archana cares Nandini hair before leaving as she wouldn't be able to see Nandini break down knowing how much she loves them all...Nandini was a gem that they got in their family...
Everyone leave Karan, Nandini and the new lady... Archana took Aarushi and Armaan with her... 'Nandu...' Karan says as he try to move but the lady was still holding his hand...Seeing this, Nandini went out from there knowing something has happen that she was still aware of... But what...???

IN KARAN AND NANDINI ROOM

Nandini was crying hiding her face on the pillow... After like 20mins, Karan came and started to cry holding her legs...'Mujhe maaf kardo Nandu... Mujhe nehi pata yeh sab kaise hogaya... Jo tumne dekha woh sach hai woh ab mera patni hai...Lekin yeh sab mera majboori hai Nandu...Ek baar meri baat toh sunlo...' Karan says holding Nandini legs...
Nandini sat looking at her husband after five whole months... Seeing the guilt and pain, Nandini thought to give a chance for him to explain his side of story... Nandini was pure in heart and she easily forgive people... Karan was her husband so how could she decide anything without hearing him out...
Seeing Nandini eyes which was full with so many question, Karan holds her hand on her laps...He told everything happen while he was out of city... He met with that lady when his got transfer this time... He was transfer to a village... As he was living alone and has to cook on by his own, one of the man from village said his daughter will cook for him and he will send her with food...
Everything was going normal till one night their life change with a storm...Lady came with food and because of the worst weather, she stay back... But whatever happen that night, change the relation in between two people... Lady didn't come for the next three days and soon it was for Karan to go back home...
Karan wasn't expecting this would be happen after the mistake they did that night, but her father came saying he had to marry her or else he would tell everyone that Karan use his daughter...Also he will make sure he don't go back to his family...Not having another option, Karan wanted to go back his family so he had to agree to marry her...Before Karan said he would find a good guy for his daughter but he didn't agree... So Karan was trap and he was so badly waiting to go back to his family, he had to marry her that very day... 'Nandu, pata nehi mujhse itni bade galati kaise hogaya...But trust me... maine uske baad use koi bhi rishta nehi rakha... Jo huva, woh galati se huva... Hum dono behek gaye ti...' Karan said crying still holding Nandini hands...
Seeing Karan crying, Nandini believe his every word... 'Papa aur Ma bohot naraz hai mujhse...Please tum bhi naraz mat hojana mujhse Nandu...Main aise kyun karun jaanbhujke... Main apne Nandu se aur dono bacche se bohot zyada mohabbat karta hoon...' Karan said hiding his face on Nandini lap... 'Main jaanti hoon Karan... Ab tum usse shaadi ki toh hum kiya kar sakte hai... Ab dono rishte toh saat nibana Karan...' Nandini said ever so softly with a shivering voice... 'Nehi Nandu, main use tumhari jhaga kabhi nehi de sakte...Main aise apni patni ki jhaga nehi de sakte...' Karan said...'But yehi sach haina Karna... Ab woh bhi tumhara...' Nandini stop as she couldn't complete the sentence...
After that day, for a month or so Karan was just like the way he was before...Nandini use to send him to spend time with his second wife Ananya... But Karan come back as soon as he go to meet her... Nandini didn't know Ananya was too smart then her... As she was staying in guest room, as Karan come to room he has to cross in front of the guest room...
After a month, Ananya start to play her side of game...She use to keep waiting for Karan, use to pull him to the room asking to rest for a while...Also Karan being a man, some people change... and Like those, Karan also started to change... Being busy in house work, and fullfilled kids needs, Nandini wasn't getting time to spend with Karan which make their relation apart and the distance so much that they couldn't unite it... As for the result, Ananya took Karan away from Nandini with letting Nandini knows it...
Those months, Nandini start to face new problem... Armaan's behavior started to change... However, because of Karan's decision Rohit and Archana weren't talking to him but they still love Armaan like before...But things started to change with Armaan sudden behavior...
One afternoon, Armaan was roaming around the house on his cycle... As he was 4yr old and was demanding for a tricycle, Rohit got it for him... He was happily go child but don't know what happen suddenly that he scream and started to cry... Nandini run around the house to see what has happen and saw Armaan sitting on the floor with his hands on his eyes hiding it... Everyone gether around the him but he didn't say a word and keep crying for hours...
For a week this continue like this, that every day when Armaan start to play in his usual playing time but end up crying god knows why...Nandini try to ask him but he didn't tell anyone what happen... Day and Night, Armaan cry being scared of something... Karan gets angry hearing Armaan cry so he shifted to Ananya room saying he would need rest after working for long hours... This continue for 2weeks and Nandini said to Armaan that She will take him to doctor to which he tell what he saw...'Bhoot... Black black kapde main...' 4yrs old Armaan said one night hugging Nandini who was crying not understand what has happen to her dearest son... 'Bhoot nehi hote bacchi...' Nandini said...'Nehi Mom... maine dekha...Black black...' Armaan said hiding his face on Nandini neck hugging her tight...
After that day, Nandini understood that Armaan was afraid of black color of anything and specially cloths... Whenever anyone wear black color dress or saari, then whole day he will cry and hide himself in Nandini... Seeing Armaan condition, Rohit order everyone not to use any black color staff in home...
After 2years, Again Karan got transfer... Nandini thought this time she personally would ask Rohit to give permission as she wants to take Armaan away from this atmosphere... May then he would forget and started to live like he use to be before...Now most of the time, Armaan be always with Nandini holding her pallu because the fear was on his heart occupie in somewhere... He stop roaming around the house, laughing and playing with his cousin's... When two daughter's of the family comes with their kids, Armaan always run around them but later, he stop it too...
So when Nandini came to know that Karan got another transfer, she went to Rohit... It wasn't that difficult for Nandini this time, Not that Rohit don't love Armaan now, he do but everyone want Armaan to be like before...So without so much fuss, Rohit gave permission to Nandini...Nandini asked servant to get ticket for all of them, means to her,Aarushi and Armaan with Karan...Nandini was doing all the packing without letting Karan knows as she was to give him surprise...
Only she didn't know that what Ananya was doing on her back by making Karan dance on her finger... Nandini was ready to go with Karan but before she could come out, Ananya left with Karan... Who knows that day, after that day they wouldn't see him... They lost eldest son, husband of Nandini, father of Aarushi and Armaan...

PRECAP :What will happen to Karan...???What will happen to Aarushi and Armaan...???Who was after Armaan happiness...???

With Love,

Rihoohaws...