Part 14

It took a second to flow open the door and there, he was standing in a blue t.shirt and jeans... He has grown up and he just stay there looking at Riddhima not reacting... Riddhima smile seeing his expression and she just wanted that time to pull his cheeks... 'Koan hai Aditiya...' Padma call from inside who was in kitchen to make lunch as their father would be coming from work... When Aditiya didn't reply, she came holding a cloth cleaning her hands... 'Jawab kyun nehi de rahe ho... Koan h...' Padma sentence was incomplete seeing who was standing with tears in her eyes and a small smile on her face...
Cloth falls from Padma hands as Aditiya move aside to let them inside... Neither Padma or Aditiya move their eyes from Riddhima and Armaan... Their happiness were reaching high up at the sky... Padma look towards Aditiya to know if it was true or she was dreaming... Aditiya nodded his head as he was still not sure... 'Ma...' Riddhima call Padma name not able to hold the emotion...
Padma move towards Riddhima as Riddhima hugs her as tight as she could...Feeling Riddhima, Padma understood she wasn't dreaming... It was true that their Riddhima has come home...To her parent... Forgiving them, she has come to meet them after a whole two months... 'Riddhima...' Padma call her name as she move out to look at her face holding it in her palm...
Padma showers her with kisses all over her face as tears were adoring their faces... 'tum sach main...' Padma asked looking at her and then to Armaan... 'Haan Ma...Main aapki Riddhima... Aapse milne aayi hoon...' Riddhima said smiling touching her forehead with Padma... 'Main kabhi socha bhi nehi tum achanak aise...Us din...' Padma try to say but it was Armaan who cut them... 'Jo huva use bhul jao Ma...Riddhima ne jo kaha woh gusse main kaha... Woh aaplog se kabhi naraz ti hi nehi...' Armaan said...
Padma and Aditiya look towards Armaan and then to Riddhima who smile... They were very happy to hear that Armaan was depending his wife... But Padma smile fade remembering something... Seeing it Riddhima understood... 'Ma, Armaan ab bilkul tik hai...' Riddhima this simple question was enough for Padma unspoken questions... 'Shaadi ki baad pehli baar dhamad ghar aaya hai, aap uska welcome nehi karenge Ma...' Armaan said trying to light up the atmosphere... 'Haan woh main abhi aati hoon... Aditiya...' Padma said moving inside to get the pooja thali...
Riddhima and Armaan smile seeing how Padma and Aditiya run here and there to arrange everything to welcome them... Armaan hold Riddhima from waist pulling her closed... Seeing that Adorable smile on Riddhima face, even Armaan had a statified smile on his face... Soon Padma took aarti of them and let them inside... 'Papa kaha hai...' Riddhima asked not seeing him around... 'Kaam pe gaya hai... bas aata hi hoga...' Padma says... 'Aur meri choti behen...' Riddhima asked...'School gayi hai...' Aditiya said... 'Riddhima, kiya logi tum log... Batao mujhe main abhi bana deti hoon...'Padma says... 'Ma... humhe kuch nehi chahiyeh...' Riddhima said... 'lekin beti... Armaan pehli baar aaya hai toh...' Padma says... 'Ma, yeh mera bhi toh ghar hai...Aur Papa bhi khane ke liyeh aane wala hai toh hum sab saat main lunch karenge...' Armaan said...
Padma and Aditiya smile hearing how Armaan was so comfortable with them...It was their very first meeting and Armaan was talking to them as they new each other from years... 'Ma, main aaj khana bana ti hoon..Papa koh meri haat ki aloo paratte bohot pasand haina...' Riddhima said moving towards the kitchen... 'lekin beti...' Padma move behind her to stop her... 'Toh Aditiya, padai kaise chal raha hai tumhara...' Armaan ask seeing Mother daughter taking the kitchen... 'Bohot accha...' Aditiya started to talk with Armaan to give him company knowing now Riddhima wouldn't come out unless she do what she want...
Armaan and Aditiya were in the hall area talking about everything and anything... It few hours, Armaan and Aditiya has become close friends and Aditiya was glad that because of her sister that his brother is law is sitting with him talking like his big brother... Padma and Riddhima were in kitchen from last one hr and they can here them bickering over something or any... Suddenly the aroma of food makes Armaan and Aditiya lost in it... They look each other and then next second shouted like kids, 'Aloo paratta...'
Armaan and Aditiya came running inside if they had seen something scary... Seeing them Padma and Riddhima stop doing their work... 'Kiya huva, Kuch chahiyeh aapko Armaan...' Riddhima asked as they were done making food... 'Haan..' Both Armaan and Aditiya said at same time... 'Tujhe kiya chahiyeh Adi...' Riddhima asked with one brow up... 'Aloo paratta...' Again both said smelling the aroma as their stomach was announcing that they just need it inside them...
Padma and Riddhima look each other and laugh seeing Armaan and Aditiya standing their mouth open smelling the aroma... They pouted looking each other and then look at Riddhima and Padma... 'Adi ka toh tik hai lekin Armaan aap, aap bhi baccho jaise behave kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said...'Ab main kiya karun... Apna biwi itni acchi khusboo wala khana banaenge toh bade bhi bacche banjaenge. haina Ma...' Armaan said moving and stand close to Riddhima and Padma... 'Yeh baat toh tumne bilkul sahi kaha Armaan...Chalo tum dono beit jao, hum bas 2min main khana laga deti hoon...'Padma says caring Armaan hair as look at Aditiya...
Before anyone could go out from the kitchen, they heard the bell ring and Riddhima stop Armaan... Padma saw it and understand why she did it... 'Adi tum darwaza kholo... please Abhi papa koh kuch mat batana...'Riddhima said... Knowing what Riddhima was doing, Aditiya went to open the door... Padma went with water for Shashank where Armaan move close to Riddhima hugging her from side... 'Don't worry, jaise Ma aur Adi ne tumhe maaf kiya waise Papa bhi maaf kardenge...' Armaan said...
Riddhima smile hearing him and she was very happy that Armaan was calling her parents Ma and Papa... Riddhima and Armaan move to the small window which show the hall area from inside the kitchen... 'Kiya khushboo hai Padma...Aaj aloo paratte banaye hai...' Shashank asked as he sat on the sofa holding the water glass... 'Haan, bas abhi khana laga deti hoon...' Padma says... 'Haan haan... Jaldi se laga doh, mujhe toh aaj bohot bhuk laga hai...'Shashank said as he move to wash his hand and sitting on his chair...
Armaan and Riddhima who were inside the kitchen move away from each other seeing Padma coming towards them...Aditiya sit with Shashank for lunch... Padma came and ask Riddhima to take the paratta's outside as she take other dishes... Riddhima look towards Armaan who blink his eyes saying everything would be fine...
Shashank was sitting with his back towards the kitchen...Riddhima came out with Padma and Armaan... Padma move keeping the rest of the dishes on the table... 'Bohot bhuk lagi hai, jaldi se paro so Padma...' Shashank said... Riddhima who stood next to Padma and Shashank, Padma ask her to go on... Armaan was just standing few feets away them...
Shashank who was in to the food, took a bite from the hot paratta when Riddhima put it in to his plate tasting it... He has his eyes closed as he taste it and open his eyes as he remember something... Riddhima move back to his chair standing not knowing if Shashank still remember her hands taste or not... 'Padma, aaj tumne paratta banaya hai...' Shashank asked not believing... 'Kiya huva Shashank, accha nehi bana kiya...' Padma asked... 'Nehi woh...Aaj mujhe... Pata nehi kyun... Aaj aisa laga maine Riddhima ki haat ki bana huva Paratta khayi... Lekin woh kaise ho sakte hai... Riddhima toh apne ghar pe hoga...Waise bhi woh yaha kyun aayenge, usne hum sabse rishta bhi tod di...'Shashank said as he stared at the plate...'Aapko uske bohot yaad aati haina...' Padma asked looking towards Riddhima who was standing behind Shashank chair...
Silent took over the place as Shashank didn't answer Padma question...Padma always asked this but Shashank never answer her and she thought like always this time even, she wouldn't answer... 'Kabhi apni Riddhima koh bhul nehi paya... Jaanta hoon humne use sach chupake galat kiya uske saat...Lekin woh hamesha mere baat maante hai. itna izzat dete hai toh mujhe laga woh apni Papa koh samjhenge... Hum kitni galat ti na Padma... Humhe ek galati ki wajahse humhare bacche humhara shakal dekhna bhi pasand nehi karte... Aur shayad ab woh is ghar koh bhi bhul chuki hogi...' Shashank said as he had tears in his eyes...
Riddhima who was trying to control herself, couldn't hold herself more... She stood next to Shashank sitting on her knee... 'Jaise aapne apne beti koh bhul nehi paaya, aapki beti bhi aapko aur isghar koh nehi bhul pae Papa...' Riddhima said as she sit near him with her head down... Hearing Riddhima from so close, Shashank look Padma to see someone sitting with her head down...
Shashank was surprised to see not understanding what was going on... Seeing Shashank expression and Riddhima sitting there, Armaan move behind Riddhima making her stand and face her father... 'Papa, main aapki beti koh aapke paas le aaya hoon...' Armaan said... 'Tum dono, yaha...' Shashank asked as he was shocked... 'Haan Papa, hum kal raat waapas aaya hoon... Aur aaj mujhe pata chala Riddhima aap sabse bohot naraz ti issiliyeh aap sabse baat karna band ki... Papa, jo bhi Riddhima ne kaha woh gusse main kaha... Please Riddhima koh maaf kardo... Aaj main aapke saamne aise hoon toh woh sirf Aapki beti ki wajahse hoon... Usne mujhe apne dar se ladna sikhaya... Saamna karne ki himmat di... Us dar koh apni andar se nikal ne pe majboor ki... Woh mere itna badi bimar se mujhe nikal sakte hai toh kiya woh aaplog se naraz reh sakte hai...' Armaan said as he stood with Riddhima who was crying softly...
Shashank look to Armaan then to a crying Riddhima... When Riddhima didn't look at him, Shashank look towards Padma to make sure if it was true... Padma has a smile on her face while her eyes were fill with tears with happiness... 'Papa, apni is beti koh maaf kardo...Aapki wajahse mujhe ek bohot acchi family mila hai...Aapki wajahse mujhe ek accha pati mila hai...Lekin usdin maine aapse, ma se aur Adi ke saat bura behave kiya...Ek baar bhi aap log koh bolne ka moka nehi di...' Riddhima said looking to Shashank for the first time after coming in front of him...
Shashank has tears as Armaan was defending Riddhima a while ago and now Riddhima was giving her side of explanation... Shashank was so happy that today, after whole two months his daughter has come... Now she was standing in front of him with her hand joint asking for forgiveness...No, he can't let her do that... If she behave like that, even they were in fault that time... 'Nehi beti... Haan uswaqt bohot duk huva tumne woh sab kaha...Lekin beti main tumhari Papa hoon... Mujhe pata ta tumne jo bhi kaha gusse main kaha... Mere dil main aapke liye koi shikayat nehi hai...' Shashank said hugging Riddhima who hugs back...
The atmosphere were emotional... Aditiya and Armaan stand there admiring mother, daughter and father who was crying each other as Shashank invite Padma to join Riddhima and him... Aditiya move to Armaan who was standing with tears in his eyes as he wipes them off... 'Lagta paratte thandi hojaenge lekin in logo ki aansu khatam nehi hoga...' Aditiya said... 'Sahi kaha tumne, aur hum yeh toh hone nehi de sakte...Itne acche khushboo aa raha hai, tohdi na waste hone de sakte hai...'Armaan said... 'Di, ab kitna roenge...Papa, aapko toh taste karliya paratta ab meri aur jeeju ki baari... Chalo jeeju, in logo koh rone dete hai aur hum dono saare paratta khaenge...' Aditiya said moving taking his seat... 'Don't u dare Adi...Maine specially Papa ke liyeh banaya hai, so u can't have more then 2...' Riddhima said moving towards Adi who took the plate which was fill with Parattas...
Padma and Shashank smile seeing this and Shashank move to Armaan hugging him patting his back...Shashank thank him for bringing her daughter to spend sometimes with them...Soon everyone were having lunch where else Adi and Riddhima keeps fighting for the paratta as Riddhima wasn't giving Adi more then 2...
Shashank call his office saying he would be taking half day off as his daughter has come home after 2months with her husband...Padma sent Aditiya to get their little sister from school and when she came, Armaan gave the gifts that they bought for them... Padma and Shashank first didn't accept but Riddhima blackmail them saying she wouldn't come if they not accept their gifts... Shashank was so happy that he went to distribute sweets to everyone in the village...
In evening Shashank and Padma took them to meet their friends and everyone was so happy to see Riddhima happily living with her husband...After two months, they were glad to see Riddhima back with a smile on her face as some had view the incident what happen before...As Riddhima visit after whole two months and seeing how Armaan was standing with her, they understood everything was normal now... However, some people taunt Gupta's that they sell their daughter just they want to send their son to aboard... But coming back all happy, Riddhima prove them wrong as she was happy in her life now...
It was around 7pm when Armaan and Riddhima left from Gupta house... Padma was asking them to wait for dinner but Riddhima says that they had to go as they have so much work the next day as Rohit was going to announce Armaan as MD of MALLIK COMPANY... Understanding they had to spend sometimes with the Malliks, Padma and Shashank let them go but they took a promise from that they would come back to meet them soon...
Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in the back seat while the driver was driving carefully to take them back to home... Riddhima was sitting with her head on Armaan shoulder while Armaan has his one hand around her waist pulling her close to her... Armaan was holding Riddhima one hand from his free hand and Riddhima other hand was on Armaan heart on his chest as she hold his shirt in her fist... Both were really happy specially Riddhima who was thinking with a burden that her parents will never forgive her for what she said to them... But today, everything was clear and she was happy that Armaan took her there to meet them for Nandini request...
Riddhima look at Armaan face who was watching in front as they lights were on giving light to the dark night... They were on the main road now as the side road lamps were on now... Riddhima touch her lips on his cheek pressing it softly... Armaan smile seeing Riddhima making a first move for the first time... 'Yeh kisliyeh...' Armaan ask looking towards her and their face was so closed...
Their lips were inch away as they feel each other hot breath... 'Meri saat dene ke liyeh...Pehle tumhare family ke saamne aapne meri saat kada raha...Phir meri family ki saamne mujhe defend ki aapne...' Riddhima said... 'Tum mujhe apne darse ladna sikha sakte hai toh main tumhari saat kyun nehi kada rahe...Tumne mujhe itna pyar diya jitna koi nehi de sakte... Koi aur ladki hota toh mere paison ke liyeh mujhse shaadi karte... Mujhe apne dar se baahar nikal ke bhajai, woh mere paise lekhe bhaag jaate...Lekin tumne, tumne mere saat di, mujhe himmat di, mujhe dar se nikal ke yeh ehsaas dilaya main bhi kuch kar sakta hoon...' Armaan said... 'Phir bhi Armaan, aaj aapne dono family ke saamne meri saat di...Mujhe bohot accha laga... Maine jo kiya issiliyeh kiya kyunki main aapko pasand karne lagi ti... Aap dil ke bohot acche ho, aapne kabhi kissi ka bura nehi chaaha...Lekin kissi ki shikaar main aap pas gaye... Aur main kaise yeh hone de sakte aap par koh saza mile...' Riddhima said... 'Yehi baat toh mujhe sabse accha lagta hai tumhare baare main... Main khush hoon tum mere Riddhima ho...' Armaan said...
Riddhima smile hearing him and he just give a quick kiss on her lips as Riddhima pouted seeing Armaan move out before she respond...Armaan smile seeing her pouted lip and again kiss it but let her respond for a while... Then Armaan kiss her forehead as he rest his head over her head... Both were enjoying in each other arms when the car stop all of sudden in the middle of the road in nowhere...

PRECAP :What happen to the car???Will Siddhant make a move to harm AR???Will Armaan be able to Protect Riddhima and Himself from Siddhant...???

With Love,

Rihoohaws...