Part 15 (Last Part)

Riddhima smile hearing him and he just give a quick kiss on her lips as Riddhima pouted seeing Armaan move out before she respond...Armaan smile seeing her pouted lip and again kiss it but let her respond for a while... Then Armaan kiss her forehead as he rest his head over her head... Both were enjoying in each other arms when the car stop all of sudden in the middle of the road in nowhere...
Before Armaan and Riddhima could ask anything, car door flow open and they were taken out with a force separating from each other... 'Riddhima...' Armaan shouted as two guy were holding her with force taking but everything goes blank when someone hit Armaan head on his back... 'Armaan...' Riddhima shouted when one of the guy hit Armaan head and he fell on the ground unconscious... Riddhima were crying badly calling Armaan name but Armaan was laying on the ground...

30 MINS LATER

Armaan gain conscious and he look around where he was... Armaan was tied in to chair as he felt the pain on his back head... He try to eject his eyes as the sudden light hit on his eyes the moment he open his eyes... He was in a big hall which was empty... Two guy were standing not so far away from him, busy talking with each other... Armaan try to get the knot unlock so that he could find where he was... Just then he remember that Riddhima was no where to be seen...
As Armaan was moving on his chair with force making sound, the two guy look towards him and one went out as other approach to him... 'Where is Riddhima...Mujhe yaha kyun laye ho...' Armaan shouted... Before the guy could answer, other guy came with Riddhima who was trying to get out of his hold...Seeing Armaan, she run towards him hugging him crying more...
But next second, one of the guy separate them again... Armaan got angry seeing another guy touching his Riddhima... Fire were on his eyes seeing Riddhima crying because of someone unknown... Until the real villian enter the picture... 'Mine mine mine... Armaan Mallik is really angry...' Another guy enter the room with two more man on his side...
Riddhima and Armaan look towards him and saw he standing with a evil smile on his face... How can they weren't aware that only one could get so cheap for property and position... 'Siddhant...' Armaan said seeing him as he move towards him... 'Haan... Main...SIDDHANT MALLIK...Tck, maine yeh toh karna nehi chaahta ta Armaan BHAI...But kiya kare, tumne waapas aakhe sab mujhe yeh karne pe majboor kiya... Maine kitni mehnat ki MALLIK COMPANY Ki MD banne ke liyeh... Lekin tumne... ARMAAN MALLIK ne mera saari mehnat barbaad kardi waapas aakhe...' Siddhant said... 'Tumhe MD banna ta toh bolde te...Main tumhare beech nehi aate...' Armaan said looking towards him...
Siddhant move towards Riddhima who was trying to lose the guy hold from her arm... 'Ek problem hai Armaan...Mujhe kiya barosa tum peeche hatenge ya nehi...Jis din maine Riddhima koh pehli baar dekha, mujhe bohot pasand aaya...Socha tum aise rahenge toh chance ta Riddhima mere paas aane ka... Lekin nehi...Nandini Aunty aur tumne, Riddhima koh hum sabse specially mujhse dur legaye...' Siddhant said trying to touch her but Riddhima move back before he could touch her... 'Siddhant...' Armaan shouted when Siddhant try to touch her...
Siddhant turn to see Armaan trying to get out from the chair but because he was tied, he couldn't come out easily... Seeing as everyone says back in home that now Armaan is fine, Siddhant agree seeing Armaan getting so angry as Siddhant try to touch Riddhima... 'Tck tck tck... Maine toh bohot baar Riddhima koh touch kiya...Lekin tab tumhe bura nehi laga... Aur aaj itna bura kyun...' Siddhant said...'Tab mujhe nehi pata tumhara soch itna gadiya ta Siddhant... Mujhe pata ta Riddhima ne jo kiya woh mujhse naraz hokhe kiya...Lekin tum... Mere bhai ho ke apne bhabhi ke saat...Chi Siddhant... Tum itna gir sakte ho, maine kabhi socha nehi hai... Aur rahi baat Dadaji mujhse tumse zyada pyar karte hai... Accha hai woh tumhe humhare company ki MD nehi banaya...Nehi toh pata nehi tu kiya karte...' Armaan said...
Siddhant got angry hearing him... He always want the place Armaan hold in Rohit heart...But till now, no one even not him replace Armaan place... 'Hahahaha...Maine itna mehnat ki aur tumhe lagta hai main itni aasaani se tumhe MD banne dunga...Nehi Armaan Mallik, tum MD tab banenge jab zinda rahenge na... Tera Papa ki maut bhi zahar dene ke wajahse huva, uski saza uske dusri biwi jail main kat rahi hai...Aur ab phir history will repeat... Tujhe main zahar dunga, lekin ilzam Riddhima pe lagegi...Phir mujhe MD banne se na tum ya kissi aur rokh paenge...' Siddhant said laughing... 'Nehi... Tum Armaan koh kuch nehi karongi Siddhant... Tumhe MD banna hai toh hum Dadaji koh bol denge...Hum yaha se dur chala jaunga but please tum Armaan koh kuch mat karna Siddhant...' Riddhima started to beg hearing Siddhant plan... 'Riddhima yeh tum...' Armaan was surprised to hear this... 'Nehi Armaan...Main aapko kuch hone nehi de sakte... Please Armaan, jo use chahiyeh woh de doh...Mujhe sirf aapke saat rehna hai...' Riddhima said...'Wah, kiya pyar hai...Ek pyar ke liyeh apne pati koh sab kuch chodne ke liyeh bol rahe ho... Aur dusre Dadaji ke liyeh ek post chodne ke liyeh tayyar nehi hai...'Siddhant said... 'Haan, kyunki Dadaji ne bohot mehnat se woh sab kuch kamaya hai...Aur main yeh hargis nehi hone de sakte tumhare ya kissi aur ke wajahse yeh sab barbaad ho...Lekin yeh sab hone se pehle maine marna pasand karunga kyunki jeete jee maine aise hone nehi dunga...' Armaan shouted...
Siddhant smile seeing Armaan anger as the minute past it was increasing... Riddhima was shocked to hear that Armaan was choosing death but was not agreeing to give what Siddhant was demanding... 'Tik hai, tumhara yehi faisla hai toh main kiya kar sakta hoon...Lekin jaane main itni aasaani se tujhe kaise jaane de sakte ho... MD toh tere marne ki baad banunga... Toh tum dekh nehi paaenge...Hmmm main soch raha hoon tujhe maarne se pehle Riddhima koh mere hote huve nehi dekhenge...' Siddhant said moving towards Riddhima...
Seeing how cheap Siddhant could get, Armaan anger raise inside him... Siddhant ask the man who was holding Riddhima to let go off her as he hold Riddhima on hand... His man move away standing behind Armaan so that they would also enjoy what was going to happen...'Mujhe tappad maara ta na Riddhima tumne... Ab dekho main kiya karta hoon tumhare saat... Armaan ki maut ka ilzaam bhi tujhpe aayenge, lekin usse pehle tu mere hokhe rahenge...' Siddhant said holding Riddhima arms pulling her close to him as their body touch each other... Riddhima was trying to push him with all her strength but Siddhant was too strong for her...
Seeing Siddhant was trying to force himself on Riddhima, hurting Riddhima, trying to cross every limit, Armaan shouted and broke the chair as he stood up opening the knot of the rope with his every strenght he got... Armaan stood with fire in his eyes and the man's came to stop him but he was too fast for them and strong...And next second Armaan was holding Siddhant collar as he stand in front of Riddhima facing Siddhant... 'Mere Riddhima koh haat lagane bhi tum socha bhi kaise Siddhant Mallik... Riddhima par sirf Armaan ka hak hai... Riddhima sirf mere hai samjhe... Riddhima sirf mere hai...' Armaan said as he push Siddhant with all his force who fall on the floor...
Soon fight started between Armaan and Siddhant man's who came to rescue Siddhant from him...But Armaan was too strong for them and more powerful... Taking the advantage, Siddhant try to take Riddhima out from the hall...'Armaan...' Riddhima call him when Siddhant was pulling her out from the hall... Seeing this Armaan move to Siddhant punching his back from his leg...
Now it was Armaan and Siddhant as other man's were on the floor holding their parts of body as it was hurting due to Armaan strong punches... Armaan knows, they wouldn't be able to stand on their feet now as he might have broke some parts of them now... Riddhima was standing a corner crying seeing both Armaan and Siddhant fighting to kill each other... She was asking Armaan to stop but he has fire on his eyes as he remember how Siddhant was trying force himself on his Riddhima...'Tumhare himmat kaise huvi mere Riddhima koh haat lagane ki...' Armaan says he keep punching Siddhant... 'Itna ghir gaye apne bhabhi ke saat zabardasti karne ki koshish ki...'
Siddhant try to punch him back but he blood was zooming on his face and head... With Armaan every punch. he felt his ribs were breaking in to piece's... Siddhant was so weak that he couldn't hit him back... Seeing Siddhant was loosing so much blood, Riddhima move towards Armaan to stop him... 'Armaan, chodo use... Woh aapka bhai hai...' Riddhima said trying to move Armaan away from Siddhant... 'Bhai, Kaise bhai, Kiska bhai...Aise bhai hone se toh accha hai ki dhushman ho...' Armaan said punching him as fire were inside him as the flash of Siddhant forcing himself on Riddhima keep playing in fornt of Armaan eyes...
Riddhima knows if Armaan keep hitting him like that, Siddhant might die... And how can Riddhima let her Armaan murder someone... 'Please Armaan...Chodo usko... Aap mere saat ho toh mujhe koi touch nehi karsakte... koi mujhe harm nehi kar sakte Armaan... Please Armaan...Woh marjaenge...' Riddhima try to move Armaan away as she keeps trying... 'Riddhima, isne tumhare saat zabardasti karne ke koshish ki...Woh yeh jaante huve ki tum mere patni ho... Uska bhabhi... Itna ghir sakte hai toh isse zinda rehne ke bhi koi hak nehi hai...'Armaan said...
Riddhima was feeling helpless seeing Armaan in so much anger... She don't understand how to stop him and he was too strong for her that she can't even pull him away from Siddhant... Siddhant was unconscious by now and still Armaan was hitting every part of him... 'Armaan, aapko meri kasam...Please mat maaro...' Riddhima said not understand whatelse to say... Hearing Riddhima, he let go of Siddhant turning to Riddhima who was crying... Armaan hugs Riddhima hiding her in his arm... Riddhima also hugs him back as tight as she could...
They can never think to be separated from each other for a second now... 'Humhe waapas aana hi nehi chahiyeh ta Riddhima...Tum sirf mere khushi ke liyeh mere saat aayi aur dekho kiya hogaya... Main aaj Dadaji se kahunga hum kal waapas chalenge...' Armaan said hugging Riddhima...Riddhima move from the hug to look at Armaan face... She know he was scared that he was about to lose her...
Riddhima holds Armaan face in her palm as she make him look towards her... Tears were coming down in his eyes as he think what might happen just because of his decision and being stubborn... 'Nehi Armaan...Siddhant koh sirf MD nehi banna hai... Use property and jo jo use pasand hai woh sab kuch chahiyeh... Aur woh MD banenge toh woh apne marzi se sab kuch chalaenge... Aur Dadaji ke sapna, woh toh sirf aap pura kar sakte hai... Siddhant yeh sab bhej ke ek Mall bana na chaahte hai, Issiliyeh use MD banna ta...' Riddhima said revealing a truth that only she knows about Siddhant...
Armaan look towards her with the question in his eyes how she knows it... Riddhima understood his unspoken question so just wiping those tear lines which was on his cheeks Riddhima tell him how Siddhant share it when Riddhima was hanging around with Siddhant... 'I m so proud of u Armaan...Aapne mujhse pehle Dadaji ka sapna choose ki... Main jaanti hoon tum mujhse bohot pyar karte hai phir bhi aapne Dadaji koh pehle priority banaya...' Riddhima said... 'Lekin Riddhima, mere is decision ke wajahse Siddhant...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...'Jab tak aap mere saat ho, Siddhant ya koi aur mujhe hurt nehi kar sakte Armaan... Mujhe pata hai ab aap is baat koh lekar dar rahe ho ki aage pata nehi Siddhant hum dono koh harm karne ke liyeh kiya karenge... Lekin trust me Armaan, sab tik hoga...Jo Siddhant ne kiya, uske saza hum nehi, ganoon denge use... Aur mujhe pura yakeen hai jaise aapne Dadaji ke sapne koh bachane ke liyeh kade rahe, waise Dadaji aapko insaaf dene ke liyeh aapke saat denge...' Riddhima said as she cares his cheeks softly... 'Aur tum...' Armaan asked...'Main hamesha aapke saat rahungi... Marte...' Riddhima was cut as Armaan put his hand on her lips... Riddhima smile seeing how much Armaan think about her... She hugs him as Armaan hug her back hiding his on her hair...

MALLIK MANSION

Elder's were gethering in the hall as they were discussing about the next day even which would be taking at 10am in Mallik mansion itself... They had arrange everything which would be needed... They had dinner not waiting for anyone else as they were in short of time to make every arrangement before they go to sleep... Archana and Nandini were in kitchen with Prachi to make arrange of food for the morning whereas youngsters were in the garden to see the arrangement for Rohit requst...
Armaan and Riddhima weren't back yet and Abhi went out were as Siddhant wasn't back from office as he hasn't come from morning saying he would be late... Others were unaware of the fact what was taking so much time to Armaan and Riddhima to come back... Everyone were busy in their respective work when they suddenly here youngester making so much noise...Rohit who was busy discussing with Tushar look towards the door to see Abhi and Nikhil helping Siddhant inside with doctor follow by them...
Tushar run towards Siddhant seeing his condition and even Rohit was shocked to see him in that condition... Armaan and Riddhima came behind them with Nisha, Anjali, Aayushman, and Suvarna... Even Armaan got hurt and blood was coming from his forehead and back... Riddhima also got marks in her hand where Siddhant hold her tight leaving his finger prints... Seeing their condition everyone move towards them to know what happen... Police also came as they got arrested Siddhant man's with them...
Ladies came out hearing so much noise and was shocked to see everyone gether around... Prachi came running towards Siddhant who was now laying on the couch as Doctor check him... 'Yeh sab kiya ho raha hai...Armaan,yeh Siddhant koh itna chot kaise laga... Aur tumhe bhi... Yeh log koan hai, aur police...' Rohit asked... Siddhant was conscious now but too weak... 'Mr. Mallik, humhe Armaan ne bhulaya...' Inspector said... 'Armaan... Beta tumne kyun...Aur tumhe yeh chot kaise...' Nandini said moving towards him and touching his wound which was on his forehead... 'Mom, main tik hoon...Main aap sabko sab kuch batata hoon... Lekin pehle doctor koh Siddhant koh dekhne doh...' Armaan said...
Prachi was crying seeing Siddhant in that condition... Doctor asked to move Siddhant to the room so that he can give treatment for him... Abhi and Nikhil help to take him and Prachi went with them... 'Yeh log koan hai...' Tushar asked seeing those man who was under police now... 'Ab bolo tum log, tum log kiske liyeh kaam karte ho aur kiya kiya huva...' Inspector said with his loud voice... 'Aur jhoot bolne ka sochna bhi mat, nehi toh accha nehi hoga tum log ke liyeh...' Armaan said...
Everyone got quiet feeling the seriousness of the atmosphere... They were looking each other with questions in their eyes... Armaan was holding Riddhima hands as his eyes were on Siddhant man's... 'Hum log Siddhant ke liyeh kaam karte hai...' One of the man said...'Matlab...' Rohit asked...'Main bata ta hoon Dadaji... Siddhant ne mujhe maarne ke liyeh in logo koh bheja... Mujhe maarke Riddhima koh fasane ke liyeh...' Armaan said... 'But Siddhant, woh aisa kyun karenge...' Tushar ask... 'Kyunki aapke bete koh MD banna ta... Usne itna mehnat ki lekin aap aur Dadaji ne mujhe MD banaya... Use hamesha se hi mujhe jalan hota hai, kyunki Dadaji ne use zyada mujhse pyar kiya...Use is property ki maalik banna ta... Lekin Dadaji ne mujhe aada hissa diya... Jo mujhe mila, woh sab Siddhant ko chahiyeh... Yaha tak bhi Riddhima bhi...' Armaan said...'Kiya... Riddhima bhi...'Archana was shocked to hear this... 'Haan, Siddhant ne pehle din se Riddhima koh apne bhabhi ke nazar se nehi dekha... Kyunki woh mujhe hara na chaahta hai, mujhe neecha dikana chaahte hai...' Armaan said... 'Yeh sab jhoot hai...' Prachi shouted who came out with doctor...
Everyone turn around to see Prachi standing shivering with anger... No one dare to move from where they were standing... 'Haan Siddhant koh apne hissa chahiyeh ta hamesha...Lekin uske kabhi Riddhima par hak nehi jata ya... Na woh aisa sochte hai...' Prachi said... 'Mom, aap sab jaante hai phir bhi aap bhai ke saat de rahe hai...'Suvarna speak... 'Tum chup raho Suvarna... Tum abhi bacche ho... Jaise Armaan is ghar pe beta hai toh Siddhant bhi issi ghar ke beta hai... Dono koh sab kuch equal milna chahiyeh lekin hamesha Papaji ne fark ki jaise mujhe aur Nandini bhabhi koh kiya...' Prachi said... 'Chup hojao Prachi... Aisa kuch nehi hai... Tum baat koh khatam karne ke badle baat koh keech rahe ho...' Tushar said... 'Haan keech rahi hoon...Bohot saal tak maine chup rahi lekin ab nehi...Mere bacche se saat kuch galat ho yeh main bardaast nehi kar sakte... Hamesha Armaan koh sab kuch kyun mile... Siddhant bhi toh is ghar ka beta hai... Kyunki Armaan bade hai use...Yeh kahan ki insaaf hai... Ya issiliyeh kyunki Karan bhaisaab ne Nandini bhabhi aur bacche koh chodke chala gaya...Woh bhi uske dusre biwi ke liyeh...' Prachi said... 'Bas Prachi Aunty... Mujhe nehi pata aap mujhse aur mere Mom se itna nafrat karte hai...Hum dono koh is gharse kuch nehi chahiyeh... Hum yaha sirf issiliyeh hoon kyunki Dadaji chaahte hai...' Armaan said as he move close to Nandini who was crying hearing Prachi each and every word...
Armaan move towards Rohit who was standing quiet lost... Armaan was holding Nandini from one hand as he was holding Riddhima from other... 'Dadaji, Mujhe pata hai aap aur Dadi ma mujshe aur Mom se bohot pyar karte hai...Lekin main nehi chaahta hoon ki humhare wajahse yaha sab ek dusre se dhushman banjae... Issiliyeh maine faisla liya hai... Hum panchgani waapas jaa rahe hai...' Armaan said... Rohit look towards Armaan hearing him... If he give permission before to Nandini, its because he wants to see Armaan all well...
Everyone were shocked by Armaan sudden decision... Even Riddhima and Nandini... 'Mujhe maaf kardena Dadaji...Lekin main kissi koh naraz karke kuch bhi nehi banna chaahta hoon... Aapne mujhe apne property se itna kuch diya hai ki main ek chotasa business shuru kar sakta hoon... Nehi Dadaji aap mere baat suno...' Armaan said seeing Rohit was about to say something... 'Maine aajtak aap logo ke saat office nehi gaye...Aur main chaahta hoon main apne ek company kholun jo sirf mere mehnat se aage jaae...' Armaan said... 'Armaan, ek business koh start karna itna aasaan nehi hai...' Tushar said... 'Lekin mushkil bhi toh nehi na Uncle... Please, maine kabhi aapse yah Dadaji se kuch nehi maanga... Main chaahta hoon ki main khud mehnat karke apne pehro pe kade hojaun...Aur yehi sabke liyeh accha hoga... Tab kissi koh mere ya mere Mom ki wajahse koi shikayat nehi hoga na...' Armaan said looking towards Prachi...
Silent took over the place when Abhi came saying Siddhant gains conscious... Armaan look Inspector who was standing waiting for him to say what to do... 'Sorry Inspector aapko pareshan karne ke liyeh...Lekin kuch misunderstanding ki wajahse yeh sab kuch huva, mujhe lagta hai kissi ke hilaaf ab case file karna jarurat nehi hai...' Armaan said...'Jaisa aap kahe Mr.Armaan...' Inspector said leaving with his team...
Prachi left to see Siddhant were else others were still gether around there...Armaan move to go to his room with Riddhima and Nandini... 'Armaan...' Rohit call him... 'Please Dadaji... Maine apna faisla aapko batadiya...Mujhe na rokhte toh aap sabke liyeh accha hoga...' Armaan said leaving from there...

IN AR ROOM

Riddhima was cleaning Armaan wound where Nandini was standing next to Armaan not understanding what to do... As Riddhima was done, Riddhima move to change leaving Armaan with Nandini... Armaan look towards Nandini who was lost in her thought... Armaan took Nandini hand pressing it to which Nandini look towards him... 'Kiya soch rahe ho Mom...' Armaan asked looking at her... 'Tumne Dadaji ke saamne apna faisla suna diya...' Nandini asked not believing that her son has argue with her father in law...
In past years, Nandini never disagree with Rohit for any decision he take for her and her childrens... But today, her own son stand for her... For the first time he said no to his grandfather... 'Mom, pehle aisa nehi huva kissi ne aapke bete koh jaan se maarne ki koshish kiya hai...Kiya aap jeepaenge mere bina...' Armaan asked to which Nandini put her hand on his lips... 'Tumhare Papa ke jaane ki baad, tum hi toh ho jiske liyeh main zinda hoon itni saal tak...' Nandini said keeping her head on his shoulder... 'Toh aap apne bete ke baat maanenge na Mom...Aapne aaj tak bohot kuch saha hai... Aur nehi Mom...Main apne life aap aur Riddhima ki saat shuru karna chaahta hoon...Mujhe pata hai aap dono mera saat kabhi nehi chodenge... haina...'Armaan said...
Nandini move out looking his face cupping his one cheek... She kiss his forehead to which Armaan gave her his million dollar smile... Armaan hold her hand which was on his cheek... 'Mom, hum kal waapas jaenge... Mujhe bohot kuch shuru karna hai waha jaakhe...Hum Bi koh bhi apne saat lejaenge... Phir aap aur Riddhima koh company miljaenge...' Armaan said...Nandini smile hearing him...
All this while, Riddhima was admiring the mother son bonding standing near the washroom door...As she came out, she saw Nandini sitting with her head resting on Armaan shoulder while Armaan hold her hand...After that what happen, Riddhima witness everything from her own eyes... 'Tum log ne kuch khaya...main khana bhijwaati hoon... Aur tum dono jaldi sojana... Hum kal subah 8bhaje niklenge ok...' Nandini said moving leaving Armaan and Riddhima... 'Aap fresh hojao, main Mom koh help karti hoon...' Riddhima said taking cloths for Armaan...
Soon both had dinner and Armaan went to check what Nandini was doing...Armaan told her to inform Aarushi that they r going back to Panchgani then she wouldn't complain about it later... Spending sometimes with Nandini and Bi, Armaan came back to his room to see Riddhima done with their packing... Armaan smile seeing she was wearing a night dress which comes to her knee and she has wear the gown over it as it has off sleeves...
Riddhima who was busy packing look towards the door when she felt someone gaze on her... She saw Armaan coming inside locking the door... 'Aagaye aap... Ek baar dekho aapko aur kuch chahiyeh ya nehi...'Riddhima said moving towards the wardrobe to look if she has left anything... Armaan came and stood behind her... He turn her around holding her shoulder and Riddhima was shocked to see Armaan standing so closed...'Armaan yeh aap...' Armaan put his finger on her lips...
Armaan move closed to her not leaving a single space inbetween them...Riddhima move behind but she was trap as her back touch in the wardrobe... Their body were touching with each other... Armaan move his hand up to her face holding her cheeks in his palms... He kiss her forehead as he move his hands over her shoulder and her hands... Riddhima hissed as Armaan care her arms to which Armaan move little back not understand why Riddhima hissed as he wasn't holding her tight...
Armaan then remember that he saw some marks on Riddhima arms as they came back home... He hold her wrist bring her towards the bed and making her sit, he took the first aid box which Riddhima kept on side table of the bed... Seeing what Armaan was about to do... 'Rehne doh Armaan... Main baad main lagaungi...Pehle packing...' Riddhima said but Armaan cut her... 'Abhi Riddhima...tumne mere zaham koh medicine laga di, lekin khud ki nehi... Mujhe pata hai tum mujhse bohot pyar karte ho... lekin khudka bhi khayal rakho Riddhima...Tumhe dard hogi toh mujhe bhi hoga...' Armaan said...
Riddhima just keep looking at him while he remove the gown she was wearing over her nightie...Then making her sit proper, he sit putting medicine on her arms where Siddhant has left his finger prints... Riddhima close her eyes when she felt pain as Armaan apply medicine and Armaan look to her when he heard Riddhima hissed... He keep blowing as he apply medicine...
After he was done, Riddhima look towards him to see tears were in his eyes... To hide it Armaan went to keep the first aid and move to check Riddhima pack everything or not...Riddhima wait Armaan to finished his work but Armaan move near the window not looking at her for a minute... Riddhima understood he would be blaming himself for the pain she was getting... So Riddhima move towards him to tell him that it wasn't his fault...
Armaan didn't get the courage to face Riddhima seeing how much pain she was in... Because of him, Siddhant has hurt her... First he came back just he wants to meet his mother and other family members...He agree to be MD for his Dadaji... From all this, only one get pain... Riddhima, who wasn't at fault...
Armaan was looking up at the sky, as tears make it way down from his beautiful blue eyes... Riddhima came and hugs him from behind knowing Armaan was crying thats why he was standing his back towards him... 'Aap kyun ro rahe ho Armaan...Mujhe apne muh kyun chupa rahe ho Armaan...Please aap yeh mat sochna jo bhi mere saat aaj huva woh aapke wajahse huva...Aisa kuch nehi hai, aap mere saat nehi hote toh...' Riddhima stop when Armaan turn around and hugs her as tight as he could... 'I m sorry Riddhima, but sach toh yehi haina jo huva mere wajahse huva...' Armaan said...
Riddhima move her face looking at his as their lips were inch away from each other... Armaan look to Riddhima meeting his eyes with hers... Both can feel each other breath and they felt butterflies in their stomache... 'Nehi Armaan... Aisa kuch nehi huva jo aap khud koh blame kare...' Riddhima said... 'Tumhe hurt huva na Riddhima... Pain ho raha haina...' Armaan said... Riddhima smile seeing how cutely Armaan said that... 'Main yeh pain bardaast karlungi Armaan... Lekin mujhe bhi accha nehi laga jab usne mujhe touch ki...' Riddhima said...
Armaan look away when Riddhima said it... Riddhima make him look in to her eyes... Tears form in his eyes as the picture flash in front of his eyes... 'Armaan, please mujhe phirse apna bana doh... Main nehi chaahte uski koi bhi touch mere jism pe rahe... Please Armaan... Mujhe phirse apka pyaar mehsus karna hai...' Riddhima said closing the distance as she place her lips on Armaan manly lips...
Armaan knows how Riddhima must be feeling at the moment... So when Riddhima took the step towards him, he didn't want to let it go... Its very rare for a girl to take step first and Armaan was happy that Riddhima wants only his touch to feel and remain every part of her body... Not breaking the kiss, Armaan move towards the bed taking Riddhima on his arm... Making her laid down, he make himself comfortable over her...
As they were out of breath, Riddhima break the kiss laying her head on the back giving access to Armaan to kiss her neck and throat... Armaan hide his face on her long bare neck pouring her with all the love in the world that any husband could give his wife... Riddhima hands were moving on his back pulling him as much as close she could... Both desire were on fire as they want to forget about whatever happen few hours ago and they make love until they didn't feel satified that now everything related to Siddhant has wipes and removed from their life...
Armaan was laying on the bed as Riddhima laid next to him with her head on Armaan chest near his heart... Both were satified and happy that again they were one soul and no one can make them separate now... Riddhima was making patterns on Armaan bare body on his chest while Armaan was hugging her as both laid inside the comforter... Enjoying each other warm as their bare body was touching to give the heat of their body...
They were tired making love for hours and now was laying to rest and sleep as they have to wake up early...But no one was able to sleep as they were happy that, they r together and they love each other to the core... As Riddhima was making patterns on his chest, Armaan hands were also caring Riddhima bare waist sending shiver run down her spine... 'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name as she was feeling tickling...'Kiya huva...' Armaan asked looking towards Riddhima as their face were inch away from them... 'Aise mat karona, aap aise karte toh mujhe tickling hoti hai...'Riddhima said again resting her head on Armaan chest...
Armaan pull her closed to him holding her hand which was on his chest...Riddhima look towards him as he pull her closed to him as close as they could be... 'Pehli baat Riddhima... Tum aise karongi toh how can u expect me to control my hands...???Aur dusri baat, tum mujhe aap aap kyun bol rahe ho...Waise toh tum mera naam lete hai phir bhi tum ke badle aap... Kyun...'Armaan asked as they feel each other breath... 'Mujhe aadat hogayi hai aapko aap bolne ki... Aur mujhe neend nehi aa rahi hai issiliye maine aise...' Riddhima said lowering her eyelash when her cheeks turn red...
Armaan smile seeing Riddhima getting all red in his hold... He took a turn and make himself comfortable top of her as he holds her hands on side way of her face on the bed... 'Jaise aap ki bolne aadat hogayi na, waise hi abse tum bolne ki aadat daalo...Nehi toh main bohot gussa hojaunga tumse aur baat bhi nehi karunga...'Armaan said showing her fake anger... Riddhima who wasn't look his side, look with jerk when he said it... 'Aap... I mean tum mujhse baat nehi karenge??' Riddhima asked...'haan kyun... Main kyun gussa nehi rehsakte...' Armaan asked...'Tik hai, hojao... Phir main Sid...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan who put his all weight over her making her heart skip a beat and forget to breath...
Riddhima look towards Armaan to see anger in his eyes... Riddhima realized then only whose name she took that Armaan was so angry... 'Sochna bhi mat Siddhant se baat karne ki...' Armaan said... Riddhima smile seeing how easily Armaan get angry hearing her incomplete sentence... 'Aur tum aise kaise sochli main use baat karungi...' Riddhima said smiling to see Armaan anger flow out from the window... 'Mujhe jalane ke liyeh...' Armaan said... 'Jarurat nehi padenge Armaan... Kyunki mujhe tumhare alawa kissi aur se baat karne main koi shauk nehi hai...' Riddhima said winking at him to which Armaan smile...
As Riddhima saw his dimple which took over in Armaan cheeks, she kisses it...Armaan smile got wide with Riddhima action and Riddhima also smile to see his naughty yet killing smile... 'Pata hai mujhe tumhara yeh dimple bohot pasand hai...' Riddhima said...'Aisa kyun...' Armaan asked... 'Kyunki jab aap smile karte haina... Woh hamesha tumhare cheek pe aate hai aur mujhe lagta hai tumhara smile aur killing hota hai...' Riddhima said...'Oye hoyye...Mujhe nehi pata tum mere har ek chote chote baat itni kareeb se dekhte ho...' Armaan said...'Tumse jhuda huva hai toh kaise jaane de sakte ho... Tumhare wajahse toh meri zindagi aaj itni khubsurat huva hai...'Riddhima said... 'Aur tumhare wajahse mera...' Armaan said closing the distance between them...
Again both were lost in their own world as the moon was the witness of two lovers who can die for each other happiness...Who can do anything to keep each other...Who can sacrifice anything for each other... JUST TO BE WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT ANY DEMAND... They just NEED each other to spend their life with LOVE AND CARE...

With Love,

Rihoohaws...