Phil

Why did he change? What has he done to himself? He's making it worse on everyone.Phil's mind is always clouded with these thoughts on a daily basis.

Sighing and looking down at the table below him he messes with the sleeves of his shirt. Because of you phil.. He would always answer his thoughts but part of him said that it really wasn't his fault at all.

The teacher in the front of the room was blabbing on about something that they have been over about a thousand times already and Phil has just had enough with it. He looks out the window beside him hoping that time will go faster so he could just go home.

"Phillip if the window will be a distraction then I will have to move you. Please pay attention" Phil quickly turns his head nodding as the teacher continues with her lesson. He rolls his eyes and slouches back in his chair when he hears a creek from a door. Looking up he sees him in the doorway

His hair straightened and pushed to the side and a backpack slung over his shoulder , and of course wearing all black, Dan walks to the back of the class across from phil to sit with his friends. Phil doesn't turn his attention from him.

He's so different. He tells himself. What have they done to you Dan... Sighing slightly the teacher goes over and talks to them. Phil doesn't hear a word she says to them but keeps his attention on Dan. He can't seem to look anywhere else. Dan's eyes scan the room until they land on phil.

They lock eyes and Phil doesn't notice anything else around them. It's like Dans eyes where filled with regret.... And pain. He couldn't exactly tell why. Because of you. His brain told him. He shook it off and noticed that Dan and quickly turned his head to look down. Phil stayed the same as he was before just staring at him.

Dan..... The bell rung and Dan was out of the class room before phil could even blink. Phil then shakes his head and slowly makes his way out of the classroom. Stupid...