Memories

"Dan you can't keep hogging the remote!" Phil laughs as he leans over trying to take the remote from Dan but Dan just holds the remote higher in the air scooting up on the couch.

"Never!" He yells smiling and his mother walks in carrying bags.

"Daniel come help your father bring in the groceries." She smiles at Phil as she walks into the kitchen.

       Dan leaps up from his seat and out the door to help out as much as he could. Phil took the chance as Dan was gone to take the remote and change the channel.  Something catches his eye. "Buffy the Vampire slayer."  Phil whispers to himself as he turns to the. Channel.

       Dan makes his way back inside with as many bags as his small arms could hold and looks over at Phil. "Hey! You took the remote."

       The small black haired boy looks back almost shocked not hearing him come it. "Pppshh whaaat. No I didn't." He pushes the remote behind him and smiles.

        Dan quickly rushes the groceries into the kitchen and sits back down next to Phil. "What are you watching anyway?"  He questions and gazes up at the T.V

       "I don't know.."Phil shrugs. I think it's new. Both of the boys look up at the T.V and watch as they slowly become more and more interested.

        "So what's it called?" Dan looks back over at Phil and Phil without looking away from the screen replies.

       "Buffy the Vampire slayer." Dan nods and looks back up at the screen. They stay there for the rest of the evening until it's time for Phil to leave.

        Phil sighs staring at the DVD Dan had got him for Christmas years before....this.. He sets down the DVD and wipes his eyes. It's best to just ignore it. Stop thinking about him. He hates you.

-----------------------
HEY WHATS UP IM BACK HOW ARE YA'LL IF ANY OF YOU ARE STILL HERE HAHAHA *nervous laughter*
BUT WHATEVER HIII I HAVE RETUUURNED