chapter 5

comment.vote.fan<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning i woke up in my bed, i turned over and Connor was still sleeping. I quietly got out of my bed and tip-toed to the bathroom. I washed my face and put my hair up in a bun, considering it was a mess. i was going to miss him so much. Well i was going to make these last two days worth while, that is after i finished packing.

"Hailee?"

well so much for me being quiet, Connor was awake. " yeah babe, I'm in here" he walked in to the bath room and kissed my forehead. I loved when he did that. I don't know, i just made me fell safe and loved. " good morning Connor"

"how did you sleep last night babe? i know you cried your self to sleep, but I'm here for you Hailee"

" i know, can you help me pack today?"

"yeah, I'm gonna stay here till you leave, that way we can spend more time together, is that okay with you?"

" yes, i would love you to stay here, I'm really going to miss you."

"me tooo"

i was going to miss him a lot. but i couldn't have a long distance relationship with him. those never work. And they'll never work with guys like Connor. i mean hes a guy, all guys want the same thing. As soon as I'm gone i know some skanky whore, is going to be flaunting all her goodies to Connor. And Connors the type of guy who doesn't pass up these type of offers, Single or not. that is unless you keep him interested.

Connor was a good guy, but he likes what he likes and i cant change him, and i wont. I know he cares about me, but i don't know i don't feel like i can trust him all the time. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to miss him any less.

Connor got my luggage down from the Attic, and i started packing. It took us nearly 4 hours to finish packing my clothes and everything else i needed to bring to south Carolina. It was hard seeing my room empty. It made me feel like  i was a little girl again. when we first move here. When daddy got his big promotion. But at least them i had my family. Now all i have is nothing, nothing at all. Just me and my stuff, which i could care less about.

After we got all my stuff packed we went down stairs and watched tv, i fell asleep but connor brought me back upstairs.

When i woke up in the morning, Connor was not there.

"Connor? where are you?" i didn't hear an answer so i decided to go look for him, i ended up finding him in the kitchen. Cooking break fest, figures. It may be weird but Connor loves to cook and hes good at it. And hey who am i gonna complain, i was getting yummy food and i didn't have to make it.

After we ate break fest, which i must say was Delicious. We decided that we wanted to go to the beach. For the last time together, since i was leaving tomorrow. When we got to beach we got our surfboards off the top of my car, got on our wet suits and hit the waves. the waves we really good today. and i was glad i needed that before i left.

When we left the beach we headed out to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. when we finished eating we headed home. This was my last night, i was going to make it amazing with Connor. On our way home Connor picked up some condoms at the close grocery store.

As soon as we got home we headed up stairs. When we got to my bed, Connor embraced me in a kiss that i loved, i felt fireworks. A feeling like this was the way it was supposed to end. We started pulling off each others clothes, as soon as we got everything off, he entered me. "OH Connor. "

i moanded it felt so good, this was going to be a amazing night that i was going to share with the person i think i might have loved at one point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning i woke up, today was my last day. i looked at my phone it was already 9:30. My flight was at 11:00. i woke up and ran to the shower. When i got out, i went to see if Connor was still sleeping, he was. i changed, and woke up Connor. "babe wake up i need to leave now, you need to drive me, they picked up my car this morning"

"okayy, lets go"

We pulled up to the airport and we both got out of the car, he was already crying. Which made me cry. We hugged for a long time until he whispered " i love you ". I herd him but i wasn't supposed to. I cant believe he loves me, Conner Madison loved a girl, and that girl was me. I felt like i loved him too but i just couldn't say it i wasn't read,y and that means i never would. We were over. We said our good byes, and i headed to the airport security. since i had no luggage, thank god they picked it up.

i got to where my flight was, my flight was leaving in 10 minutes perfect timeing i took out my phone to call Debby. She texted me last night, asking me to call her when i was about to get on the plane

"hi Debby"

"hi sweetheart, how you holding up?"

"Ive been better"

" well I'm looking forward to see you tonight, be careful"

"i will, bye and Debby?"

"yes?"

"thank you"

" no problem, I'm happy to take you in "

"okay, well bye"

"bye"

They started calling out that first class could get onto the plane, so i got up and headed to the line. i was about to start a whole new life. what was i getting myself into?