Perfect's Gone

This is my new story, and first. I hope yall like it! Hiiit mehhhh upp withhh comment, vote, & dont forget to fan!!!<3

--------------------------------------------------------------

I lay there as the crash replayed over again in my head. I felt relived that it was only just a nightmare. I lay there with my eyes shut, until i herd a unfamiler voice. I opended my eyes, and wished it was all just a dream. But what i realized is the nightmare was my life now.

Let me help you understand what happend.....

(2 days earlier)- You see, my name is Hailee Smith. Im that kind of girl everyone likes, the  blonde hair, big blue eyes, cheer captain,  the amazing friends, awesome boyfriend, the big perfect house with the big perfect family. I had everything i wanted. I just dident know that i was going to loose it all.

I was at my boyfriends house, Connor. Connor was the quaterback for my highschool football team, he was the best there was and everyone knew it. He was popular,good looking and he cared about me. I was the cheer captain with all the good friends, who i knew were all secretly jelous that i had been going out with connor for 3 years. But that wasent my problem, was it? I mean he made me happy. If they were my true friends then, they should be happy that im happy. I knew my friends cared about me, but everyone thought Connor was hot, so i couldnt blame them for thinking he's hot too. It was my senior year this year, and me and Connor are still going strong.

I lay there, my head on his chest thinking because his breathing and heart beat always seemed to calm me down. 

I asked him "Hey do you wanna do something today,?like fun, really fun?"

"yeah, what did you have in mind, baby?" Everytime Connor called me baby or babe, it made my heart skip a beat. I know it sounds clickque, but thats how he made me feel, and i loved that.

"I dont know yet...what do you wanna do?"

"Lets go to the beach, well go surfing and then come back to my place. My parents wont be home tongiht, they just left for paris today."

" That sounds fun, i guess. Lets get movies and watch them tongiht" I wasentt feeling good, i dont know but it just feels like something bad was going to hapen. But whatever it was probbaly just a bad dream i had. I dont know though it felt so real. Like a instinct, but whatever i just forgot about it.

"Okay lets go"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day i woke up at connor's house. My hair still damp from the beach, i got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. I kissded him bye and told him i had to go to a family dinner at my cousins, and it was a 2 hour drive that i was not looking forward too. I got into my brand new Escalade,( my sixteenth birthday present!) and quickly drove home.

I got changed and told everyone we had to leave, we all got in my dads car and  started to drive to my cousins. Little did i know we were never going to get to my cousins. It was dark outside and were driving pretty fast( the speedlimit at least). I looked to my right and saw a bright light coming right to us.  BOOM. Thats all i remember. I thought it was a nightmare, but when i woke up the next day i knew it was much more.