fish fillet.

"Ashton I- oh oops hi guys." In came Calum, interrupting the sleeping boys. Why must he always be there after they've just had sex?

"Calum, what the hell man!'' Ashton covered his bare behind with the covers. "Sorry I didn't think you'd have company. I was just checking you were alright after last night, you were pretty out of it."

Speaking of which, the state he was in last night took it's toll on him as he rushed to the bathroom to empty the contents of his stomach. Discusted by the taste he brushed his teeth thoroughly.

"You okay, bud?" Calum asked from the other side of the door. "Go away!" Ashton was ashamed of his hungover state and why was he craving chicken nuggets and custard?

He eventually came out of the bathroom, Calum had already left so he was left alone with Luke again. "Hi." He awkwardly stood there as Luke lay on his back, texting someone.

He looked up from his phone and laughed. "You look terrible babe."

"Shut up." He pouted and crossed his arms much like a child.

"Sorry babe. Come cuddle." The blonde held his arms open for Ash to climb into. He reluctantly agreed and they fell back asleep together, this time they weren't interupted by a Kiwi Cock block.
The sound of Ashton's alarm disturbed their cuddle session and he got up with a groan. His head was pounding and he was super comfortable in Luke's arms. However duty calls and he had money to go make.

"Up." He nudged the snoring blonde who just mumbled and placed a pillow over his head.

"I gotta go to work. You better not be here when I get back." Ashton warned before getting up to take a shower to wash the sins away.

He headed over to work and ofcourse, was teased by Calum. He really wasn't in the mood for this tonight.

He served customers all night untill he was blue in the face.
To make matters worse, Luke was blowing up his phone.

"Go away!" He screamed at the device.

"Now that's no way to speak to an iphone". A voice chuckled. Ashton looked up and was faced by a too familiar blonde.

"Ugh, what do you want?"

"Besides your ass? Food."

Ash told the boy numerous times he wasn't in the mood for his crap but Luke wasn't having any of it.

"I'll be Burger King and you'll be Mcdonalds. I'll have it my way and you'll be loving it." He said with a flirtatious wink.

"Shut up. Now what do you want?"

"Do you have hot chilli sauce?"

"No. Why?"

"Cause you fire me up."

Ashton huffed and asked what Luke wanted to order one last time before he lost the plot. "Fish fillet please." He shot the boy a confused look because no one ever ordered that. Then again Luke was weird so it shouldn't have surprised him.

He put the order through for Calum to prepare and stood awkwardly whilst they waited. The boy felt a pang of jealousy when he saw Luke texting someone on his phone. Who was he texting? A girlfriend/boyfriend? He better not be. Not that Ashton should care because 1. The guy was single 2. He had a boyfriend 3. Luke is annoying 4. He doesn't care about this guy, only that he's good in bed, something that Ashton had never experienced before.

Calum passed through the meal and Ashton waited for Luke to pay whilst he placed it in a bag for him. Once he handed the older boy the meal he expected him to just leave. Luke, however, unwrapped the fish sandwich and began eating it sloppily over the counter. Ash started in discust. ''Want some?'' he asked between bites, his fishy breath making the smaller boy feel nauseous.

The smell of the cod was making Ashton want to throw up for some reason. Not that he hated fish or anything, but tonight he was feeling a certain dislike towards the food. Must be the hangover. Ashton's stomach growled loudly and in that moment Ashton knew, knew that he was about to be sick. He tried to make a run for the toilets but he was much to late and threw up all over the counter, Luke and his sandwich.

''What the fuck!'' Luke screamed in discust.

''I'm so sorry!'' Ashton squealed in embarrassment and hurried to the bathroom to empty his stomach again.

I'm never drinking again, he told himself.