Hello Old Friend

Katherine POV

Jon came back from the hospital to see Roman and Seth asleep on the floor as I was just watching TV. He frowned slowly taking his jacket off. "I got lonely" I shrugged. He chuckled.

I smiled. He kicked the both of them. "Hey!" They both groaned. "What was that for!" "Let me sleep" "You can both go back to your rooms" he smirked.

They both got up stroppin' out like drunk men. "I was fine with them sleeping on the floor" "I wanted them out so I can have a little fun with my girlfriend" I blushed at that. I think we both need it, so much has gone on we never have time for each other.

"Why all of a sudden you wa-" "Shh" he put his finger on my lips. "No talking" he removed his shirt. I bit my lips smiling. The night was spent of our loud moans and a stupid squeaky bed. I guarantee the whole floor probably heard us.

Morning

I was slowly waking up to realise my blanket wasn't covering my naked body. It was only covering my private area and ass a bit the other parts.. not so much.

"Ah so sleeping beauty finally woken up" he sat by me as I slowly sat up. "Stop staring at me, I have a feeling you were" "Can't I stare at what's mine?" he smirked. I blushed. He pecked my lips.

"We gotta go to the arena, Hurry beautiful" he stood up. I groaned standing up. "I know, I know I'll rather have my naked girlfriend standing right here then go too."

I smacked his chest. "Dirty" "Hey you're the one naked" I crossed my arms raising my eyebrow. "Wow your bo-" "OKAY I'M GONNA SHOWER!" I walked into the bathroom. "You got a nice ass" I poked my head out. "Back at ya" I winked

Shield Locker Room

"Aloha boys" I walked in geared up. "What's put you in a good mood?" Seth asked. "Oh you know had a bit of fun" Jon smirked. He winked at me. I blushed.

"Gross guys" "Well anyways I'll let you do your brother whatever warm up thing. I'm gonna look around." I jogged over going over to Jon giving him a quick kiss on the lips before walking out.

As I was walking around I saw a little blonde with a baby... she turned around. She looked tired and busy.... "Katherine please can you look after him you're technically his Step Mum please I have to do an interview."

I thought about it. "Uh sure?" She passed me the little boy. "His name William" I looked down in my arms. He was fidgeting a bit. "I won't be long" she jogged off.

She's only just gotten out of hospital and they're already making her work. His eyes slowly opened. A clear view of those Hazel? Eyes. I don't know what Renee eye colour is I don't honestly care 'causeI don't really focus on that.

I held him in one arm whilst pushing the pram to catering. I sat in the corner. He started crying a little. "Hey shh it's alright Auntie Kat will give you some milk" Did I just really say Auntie Kat?

I ignored it and slowly started feeding him his bottle. "Hey Kat I..." Jon stopped and stared at the baby in my arms. "What is he doing here?..." "Renee came back to work so I'm babysitting your son" "Couldn't of she have given it to someone else" "Jonathan this is your son!" "But he's not yours!" "Well who's fault was it?" I snapped shutting him up.

"Thank you Katherine you're a star" Renee said out of breath. She took her son and looked at Jon before leaving. I got up. "You were really good with him" he said as we was walking.

"He just needed feeding" "You looked like a Mother with him" "Jon can we not talk about this" I almost raised my voice.

He just sighed. "Yeah whatever ok" my phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Hey baby sis you still up with me and Kylie coming over?" "Of course I'll love to see my Niece" "Wednesday still?" "Wednesday still on" "Harry will be looking over to see how Mum and Dad getting on" "Ok that's good" "See you then" "Bye"

Seth came over. "Come on missy we're finally ending the feud with the Wyatt and Paige." "Can't wait" I smiled.

After the match

The Shield won as we celebrated a stinging pain shot through my back. I was pulled up by my hair and thrown into the barricade. I was getting attacked by Audrey!!! I swear she isn't wrestling anymore.

I was slowly getting up and tackled her down throwing my first everywhere. I was picked by my waist from her I was kicking trying to get out the person grip. She was held back by Roman.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed at her. she just smirked at me before walking away. I ran after her backstage.

"AUDREY!" She turned around. I saw a little Miss skippy pants walk in with her boyfriend Cm Punk. "Katherine? Audrey?"

I crossed my arms glaring at Audrey. "April" I looked at her and smirked. She squealed "The squad back together" She jumped and pulled us both into a group hug...

Wade POV

"It's kinda weird seeing the FCW squad back together" "You were there with them?" "No, but I heard of them I said looking at Renee.

"What happened?" "Aj did the Diva search, Kat and I started dating and left before she went to NXT and Audrey just left with no reason"

We both looked at them. Audrey and Katherine looked uncomfortable. "Have you told Dean about the baby?" "Sadly no I don't know how to tell him" "You're gonna have to Renee, you guys never planned this baby. It's only here so you could get back with him. How are you gonna tell your son that too?"

"I know, I know I feel bad enough about it already I guess have a day out as a family and talk about it" "Sooner not later Renee" she sighed. "I know..."