Chapter 5: how will i know?

Nialls pov:  

Amanda called us over to meet the girl group we were going to be touring with. As we got closer Amanda started to speak

"boys this is Taylor and Selena your new opening acts. treat them respectfully, she gave Harry a look when she said that.

The one she called Selena smiled and waved hello she was pretty light skinned with brown hair and brown eyes she was wearing a floral dress that stopped mid-thigh she had on a pair of brown wedges that made her stand taller than 5'7. on her face she had on a large pair of sun glasses. she seemed nice

The one she called Taylor was to be frowning a bit and her face flushed red, but she soon began to smile and spoke hello in the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard she had dimples like Harry but on both cheeks her eyes were hazel and green and she had soft looking peanutbutter skin she stood about "5'0" with long brownish black hair that was in a mass of curls that swept her shoulder. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt with matching suspenders an a off the shoulder purple team Jacob shirt tucked into it, fish nets and a pair of black combat boots. On her face she wore a pair of lensless glasses that Zayn loves so much. She's beautiful I thought.

both girls were really pretty i could already tell that Zayn liked Taylor and Liam was checking out Selena, i couldn't blame them though they looked like models but not as snotty.

 I realized that I was just standing there with a stupid look on my face." Shit I better say something before she thinks I'm some kind of stupid.