Chapter23: work hard play harder

*********** 6:15 am*********** 

Niall 's POV: 

I awoke to Taylor's hazel green eyes.

" morning hun" she greeted.

"morning babe"

me and selena are gonna head out i made breakfast already ... try to share with the others she smiled.

" your such a good friend " i yawned note the sarcasm.

Hey i could've let you starve..

" but your to good of a person to do that "

if you say so..she pecked my cheek and headed for the door. " dont forget to make my bed"

i sighed and rolled over snuggling into her pillow that still smelled of her. sleep soon came.

* Dream *

i was running from what i couldn't tell you what i could tell you is that if i stopped running the drakness would get me.

Completely comsume me. i kept running through the dark space i couldn't see where i was. i had no idea if i was in a forest or in a swamp but i did know that i had to.keep running.

i see Taylor alone in the darkness running the way i just come from.

i wave my arms " No..Taylor your going the wrong way ... turn around"

its to late though she passes me and runs into the darkness. she lands in someones arms.

the mound of curly hair can be seen in the Darkness " Harry" he cups her face and a plants kiss.

suddenly her belly starts to rise and gets round.

i stopped more shock taking over. soon the darkness surrounds me... Taylor and Harry can no longer be seen.

the Darkness consumes me completely.

* End of Dream

I jump awake. sweat pouring from my body.

" what the hell was that?"

i wipe my hands on the sheets beneath me an realise that they are soaking wet " Taylors gonna kill me ".

I slid out the bed heading towards Taylors shower. i stripped and started the shower. i looked around until i found one of the hotel tooth brushes.

i cleaned my teeth brfore getting into the now warm shower.

***************************** 

Zayns pov:( yay)

where's Niall? Liam asked

Shower i answer

Harry and Louis?

"Kitchen"

Good, i'll gather them and you go get Niall.

" Sure, ah what is this for?"

umm...well...i .. think we all need to talk about the tension.

" Tension?"

with ... Taylor and the umm us.

" Oh ..."

i set off up the steps to get Niall. i didn't fully understand why Liam wanted to talk..i mean yeah we were all attracted to Taylor..she's fit but it wasn't too big of a deal..no one was fighting.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

who's there? yelled Niall

Zayn Ni...Liam wants to talk to everyone.

ok i'll be down

"ok " i agreed before turning and heading back down the stairs.

***************************** 

Liams pov:

Niall says he'll be down zayn anounced before ploping down on the chair.

what's this about? asked Harry.

we'll wait for Niall before we start i say.

Here Niall yelled running into the living room and sitting next to Zayn.

i touch the back of my neck before running my hand over my head.

" i know everyone here a has some type of feelings for taylor..." i pause for a moment.

" I think it would be wise to keep these feelings between us"

Liam ... what are you talking about? asked Louis

the fact that ALL of us have been acting strange since we met her...

how?

" well Lets start with Niall and Harry giving eachother dirty looks ... Zayn sharing his clothes and Lou your terrified when ever she sit's near you... and well I've ... had ... umm ... Dreams ..."

whoo glad to no i wasn't the only one Laughed Zayn.

Lou raised his hand " I've pictured her naked "

" I' ve seen her naked" confessed Niall

all eyes look at him

" she ... err ... considers ... me ... a bestfriend ... so she often undresses with me in the room or asks me to help get something off"

I've seen her naked too confessed.Harry.

i Hug her a little longer than needed added Zayn.

the room fell silent for several mins. Before erupting into Laughter.

" So its agreed Taylor is off limits "

***************************** 

A/N:

SORRY IF ITS SHORT MY EYES ARE A LITTLE SWOLLEN FROM ALLERGIES SO ITS KINDA HARD TO SEE.

TO ANYONE THATS REALLY READING THIS .... THANK YOU! YOU ARE ALL MY LITTLE REBELS AND I LOVE YOU!!

I.DONT MINE.SPAMING THE COMMENTS INFACT I.ENCOURAGE IT I.WILL READ ALL STORY'S IF YOU POST.THE LINK.ON.THE COMMENTS OR ON MY.FEED! 

xOwner