Intoxicated Essence

For all of you lovelies that just stumbled across this book, it's a sequel. So if you wanna read this, you might wanna check out my other story by going on my profile page or just searching "Limited Edition (Roc Royal Love Story)". Ooorrrrrrr you could be a thugg (like myself) and just fill yourself in, but warning : You gon be hella confused. Dont be asking dumb ass questions like: "Who's Cassidy?" "So Cassidy and Chresanto dated?" "Why'd they break up?". -.- Don't be that person. Please.

But either way, here it is you guys. I know I've kept you waiting long enough. So enjoy!

And P.S. Am I the only one who rethought EVER doing love stories for anyone in MB (including Princeton a.k.a. my baby even though I was finna kill him the last time I watched 106&Park for hugging all up on Adrienne Bailon) after seeing the Used to Be video? What the hickory fuckful FUCK was that shit . Im supposed to be taking a break from cussing. But fr MB? Walter? Keisha? Vince? No one found ANYTHING wrong with that video? Someone in production should've said SOMETHING. The director, the camera guy... hell a janitor. SOMEONE.!

I wasn't even glued to the television screen when I saw it. Cuz when Girls Talkin Bout came out, my ass sat in front of my computer, on YouTube and played that shit ATLEAST 50 times back-to-back. But this one? Half way through the video, I turned the channel. But they still FINNEEE as long as I get to SEE them, I'm good. (P.S. Any TM that's reading this, dont go crazy, I still think they're talented. Why would their group be so successful if they weren't? I just had some issues with the video. Like the dope but unnecessary dance break. -.-)

**Sighs**

I shall end my rant now. I just needed to get that out since I dont have no friends to talk to during the summer. *cough @LessofMyMind *cough. Fake hoes. lml.

Okay okay. Im done. Lol Comment your thoughts.