Chapter 9

::Cassidy's POV::

I peeked out of my window to see Chresanto's car parked near my mailbox. Ugh. I really didn't want to talk to him. Hell. I dont know when I'm going to want to talk to him.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and showered. Next, I went to my dresser and chose an outfit. Today wasn't Casual Friday but then again, I'm the boss. It's whatever the fuck I say it is.

I decided on a sleeveless black crop top, that went up to my neck. Some black skinny jeans, black platform heels, and a black leather jacket. And oh. Don't forget about the accessories boo. I picked out a HUGE gold chain and some golden hoops-just as big-to match.

I left out my bang while pulling my hair into a tight, high bun. Now for the makeup. I didn't feel likely doing much, so I applied nude lipstick, blush, and eyeshadow while throwing on a little liquid eyeliner and mascara.

Now, I was ready to go.

I grabbed my keys to the black Ferrari and headed out. As my garage door opened, I saw, in my side mirrors, Chresanto rush out of his car and towards the garage. Wait. Did he spend the night in his car?

"Cass!" He yelled and stood at the end of the driveway, blocking my exit.

I rolled down my window. "Move out the way!" I yelled back bluntly.

"Not til you talk to me" He pleaded.

"Fine. Suit yourself," I said more to myself.

I saw his confused expression in my rear view.

I looked at the gear shift as I put the car in reverse. I pulled out the driveway quickly as I nearly ran Chresanto over. Oh well. I told his ass to move. Atleast he listened though ... well eventually.

"Cassidy!" He yelled with anger in his voice.

I sped off, out the neighborhood and onto the highway. Damn it! I forgot to take my meds today. Welp. I hope everyone is in for a rocky ride today at the office.

I finally arrived and was greeted by everyone I walked past. I ignored everyone for the most part but stopped when I saw the most disturbing thing I'd ever seen.

"What the hell is this?" I asked while staring at the screen.

My team was working on the cover for next month's magazine issue.

"The cover for October?" Donovan asked.

"Absolutely not. She can't be on the cover unless she gains 10lbs. I can see her rib cage. Zero is a number not a size," I said and walked off. I may be in a bad mood but I know what's right and wrong. I can't publish that and have young girls all around the world thinking that they have to look like that. I'm very touchy when it comes to the image of my models.

My assistant read off my schedule for today and I sighed. I didn't feel like doing this, but who else would run my company?

10:30 came and I was sitting in a conference as my team showed what they created for the fall line for some of the younger stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse and Wet Seal .

I nodded in approval only because we'd been sitting there for what seemed like hours.

I propped my elbow on the table and rested my hand on my head as everyone filed out. Well, except for Donovan. He was a representative for Calvin Klein but I dont know why he's here. I didn't schedule meetings with the male fashion companies til next week. But he did have a great fashion sense so I didn't mind him being here.