Chapter 27

::Cassidy's POV::

I was so tired from work. LAWD. They have me doing EVERYTHING . I wasn't gonna even try and complain though, I enjoy my job. I still get to do everything I love, but without all the pressures of it being MY actual business.

I walked through the garage door and went into the kitchen. Placing my keys onto the cabinet, I completely ignored the act that I hadn't ate since 11 am. I was waaayyyyy to exhausted to eat right now. Plus it was like 9 o'clock, which was a little too late for me to be eating a big meal.

I was just taking my first step towards upstairs when I heard a splash. Curiosity filled my mind, so I walked over to the side door which led to the pool.

I know that Chres had the kids from the studio over today because it was being remodeled, but did he still have them here this late?

I stepped out on to the patio and saw a woman in the pool.

It was just Madison.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I was trying to be cool with her since Chres thought she was a good assistant, but that stuff she tried to pull with my daughter still ain't cool. I didn't want to be that jealous wife who demanded their husband to fire any woman at the workplace though.

"Hey girl!" I said and smiled.

"Oh hey!" She said while getting out of the pool.

"That bikini is haaaawwwttttt," I said while complimenting her hideous leopard, 2-piece swimsuit.

" oh thanks. We were swimming with the kids ALL day."

"And you wore that?!" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah," she replied simply. "Why wassup?"

"I.. You know what never mind."

"No. Tell me," she said.

"I just don't want you to be dressed like that around here...," or near my man hoe. "Since it's kinda exposing."

"Ohhhhhh. Okay! No problem," she said . "I was just leaving tho. I just stayed longer because I love having a full pool to myself."

"Ohh it's cool. You can stay for a little while longer if you want. I'm BEAT though, so I'm just gonna go to bed," I said.

"Alright. I'll let myself out," she said . "Night."

"Goodnight," I replied as I walked back into the house.

::Chresanto's POV::

"Hey ba--" I looked over to the bed, but Cass was already asleep.

I chuckled. Damn. She betta be tired.

I went over to the bed and kissed her forehead, before turning off the night lamp.

I walked over to the window and saw that Madison was still at the pool.

Her back was turned towards me, but it seemed as if she knew I was looking at her.

She slowly unfastened the top of her swim suit, then slid down the bottoms.

I tried to look away, but what man wouldn't look at a naked girl?

She turned around, looked right at me, then smirked before disappearing into the pool.

Oh God.

*The Next Day*

"UGHHHHHH," I let out a frustrated sigh.

I was too stressed right now. Even though I was working from home, I still had so much to do.

"Just calm down," I heard Madison say. She got out of the seat that was next to mine and stood behind me.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and began massaging them.

It felt good but this was too inappropriate.

"You need to stop," I said while getting up. "This is inappropriate ."

"Me being inappropriate didn't stop you from watching me skinny dip last night. Did it?" She asked while taking a step towards me.

"No!" I said sternly. I can tell my tone shocked her. "You need to go. NOW."

I yelled and she retreated .

I didn't mean to yell at her or anything but this was getting way too out of line. I'm married.. No I'm HAPPILY married, with a child. I can't be doing this type of shit with her. Cassidy would be so hurt if she knew about any of this.. And I can't hurt her anymore. I can't.

::Cassidy's POV

Another long day of work just ended and I was BEAT! .. Like always. It was Friday, so I thought I would do something special for Chres tonight.. ;) if you know what I mean.

I stopped by the store and bought candles, whipped cream, chocolate and condoms! I love Chassidy but i don't want anymore any time soon!

Next, I called his favorite restaurant and made reservations.

Finally, I called Chres and told him to get ready. I said that he should hop in the shower, and that I'd be there soon.

I already had Chassidy taken care of also. All I needed to do was go home and enjoy my evening with my husband.

I eventually made it home and the house was dead silent. As I made my way up the stairs, I heard the shower running.

My heart sped up at the thought of seeing Chresanto. I see him everyday but we never really get to spend any quality time together. But luckily for us, tonight was our chance.

I walked through our bedroom and began opening the door to our bathroom area.

"Baabbyyyyy---" but instead of the racy feeling in my chest, I felt my heart sank.

I couldn't believe it.

There stood Chres and Madison outside of the shower. They were both wrapped in towels.

"Cassidy," he was frozen. "Look this isn't! I mean I didn't do any! Madison tell her!" He stammered out.

"He loves me.. And I love him," Madison said with a smile.

"I want you..." I said and grabbed her by her hair, "to get the HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!" I threw her out of the bathroom.

"Cass," I heard Chresanto say.

"You too," I said.

"But--

"OUT!!!"