Study Session

Ai's POV:

'What is this feeling?' I thought.

Yasahiro Yoshi, Haruka and I walked out of the main entrance and headed over to Haruka's house, which was a few blocks away. I started calculating how much time it would take for all of us to get to her house.

'37 steps in a minute. At this rate, we'll arrive at her house within 29 minutes. Since it's 3:36, the final calculated result is; 4:05 P.M. Plenty of time to study.' Already predicting the time, I closed the calculator in my head and focused on the conversation Haruka and Yasahiro was having.

"So Yo-kun, what do you like to do?" Haruka asked, suddenly curious.

"U-Uh, I like to read and make musics" Yasahiro answered, fidgeting nervously.

"Make musics huh? Sugoi!(cool) I only know how to play the piano. How do you make musics?"

"Really? You know how to play the piano? That's also cool! And I make musics by combining beats together, like deejaying, but actually making a music by myself" His nervousness gone, Yasahiro claimed.

"Wow, what do you use to do that?" Clueless, she asked again. Since I was annoyed with their talk, I decided to answer it for him.

"According to my data, he is most likely to use the synthesizer" I stated. To be honest, I didn't know why I was annoyed. But I remember this feeling because I had felt it in kindergarten. But there was an another feeling deep in my heart that was surfacing. I made a note in my notepad to ask Haruka what this feeling was.

Yasahiro's POV:

I couldn't believe I'm going to THE Haruka Nanami's house! She's the second popular girl among the guys at my school! But I don't know why Ai-kun's coming with us. I guess they're close since they always hang out with each other a lot. Anyways, I better take this chance to know more about Nan- I mean, Haruka.

Haruka's POV:

We're going to have a fun time studying! I better not make any mistake.

Narrator's POV:

Lost in their own thoughts, the three walked closer and closer to Haruka's house. Once they arrived, the owner got her house key out, unlocked the front door, and made a way for the two guys to come inside.

Haruka's house was pretty big. Big enough for 3 people including Haruka, her mom, and her dad. The living room had a nice, homey feel with a soft looking brown couch sitting on the middle, a flower patterned brown outlined rug on the floor and a framed family picture hanging on the wall.

"Is that you?" Yasahiro asked her, looking closely at the family picture with a red haired woman with a pair of sunset orange eyes standing on the right with a man on the left side had a yellow-orange eyes almost matching his short yellow hair, and the woman was holding a little girl with a pair of warm honey glazed eyes and her red-orange hair tied into a cute pigtails.

"Yes. This family picture was taken when she was 5." Ai answered the first-time visitor.

"How do you know that Ai-kun?" He asked Ai, confused how he knew Haruka's family well-maybe too well.

"Because I've visited Haruka's house many times since we've been friends in kindergarten." The cyan haired boy told him, looking at Yasahiro's chocolate brown eyes.

"Really Haruka?" Yasahiro asked the girl who was watching them observantly.

"Yes. Ai-kun and I have been close friends since kindergarten. His parents and my parents have also become friends, so Ai-kun came over lots of times for playdates." Haruka recalled and smiled at him, making the boy readjusting his glasses rather nervously, as if to hide his blush on his face.