Chapter Three

I was getting out of a nice refreshing morning shower when all of a sudden my phone began to ring since I was out of the bathroom i picked up my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me, martijn. I was wondering whether you want to eat lunch together"

I thought about what to say because I didn't want to seem to excited. "Sure where shall we meet" I said nice and calmly.

"Just meet me in my hotel room and we'll go together"

I ended the call and took a deep breath and quickly got dressed.

I wore simple clothes, A t-shirt which i didn't know what it had on it and some black skinny jeans and my all black converse.

I grabbed my leather Jacket and my phone and left my hotel room.

I knocked on his door once and didn't here a reply I tried knocking again but still no reply so I tried a last time before I decided on calling him just in case he didn't hear me

I got a reply from him straight away saying "Come in the door is unlocked"

I opened the door slowly and walked in. I didn't see him so I guessed he was in the bathroom. I didn't know where to wait so I sat on his bed since the sofa had a bunch of clothes and a couple laptops on it.

I went on my phone and checked through instagram when i heard the bathroom door unlock I looked up and saw martin. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

"Ready?" He asked and I just nodded my head and we left his hotel room.

(A few mins later)

When we finished eating we just stayed seated so we can talk. I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet.

"So, you looking forward to taking photographs at my show tonight ?"

"Of course photography is one of those things you do because you love it...just like you and Being a DJ , I guess" What did I just say? I am completely losing my cool I need to calm down before he thinks I am a obsessed fan girl.

" I guess we can chill in my hotel room until we have to get ready at 10, if you want?"

"Sure!" Oh no why did I say that so excitedly this is embarrassing.

Awkward silence as we left the restaurant.

"I love your top by the way, It suites you"

I blushed and continued to walk.

My top had 'life of a balr' on it and I knew he had the same shirt because he wore it the day i met him I never realised i chose this shirt because i just threw it on.

"Just so you know i bought this before i met you" I say jokingly to get rid of the awkward atmosphere as we were walking back to the hotel.

When we got back there were a bunch of people their woth huge cameras and girls with martin garrix t-shirts screaming. I honestly had no idea what to do I looked at martin but he wasn't there i turned around to see him taking pictures with a few of his fans and I heard the people with huge cameras, who i am guessing are paparazzi, Shout questions at me but one of them shouted "Are you his new girlfriend?" I had no idea why they thought that i quickly ran into the hotel. I didn't think it was a good idea now to wait for martijn so i went to my own room instead and fell on my bed as i listened to some of my favourite avicii songs. I soon felt tired listening to the song lyrics fading away as my eyes felt heavy and slowly closed.
------------------------------------
I opened my eyes slowly and the music was so loud i couldn't hear someone knocking on my door.

I quickly check the time it was 9:30pm
I must've slept for ages I tied my hair in a ponytail because I knew My hair would be a mess and I went to open the door. I saw martijn and he lookes ready to go somewhere "are you ready?" I didn't understand what he meant

"What are you talking about?" I said and looked at him in confusion

"My show tonight, why do you think you are here?" He said as he laughed

"Ok i will be one second i just need to get ready"

"I will go to your room when I am ready" I told him quickly

"Alright then, but make sure you are ready in less than half an hour because the Driver comes for us at exacly 10pm."

I nodded and went to gave a shower and dress up.

This is going to be a long night

------------------------------------