Chapter Nine.

We had already landed in dubai and are currently in a car on our way to the hotel and it is quite dark now so we are going to unpack our bags, get changed and go to a stadium where Martin's show will be and I need to figure out where I will place my cameras.

Once again my room was right next to martin's room. I got changed into a very loose tank top and shorts because dubai is hot anyway and his shows are extra hot and I also finsihed unpacking quickly so I decided to go to martin's room so I know when the car is coming to pick us up. I knocked on his door once and didn't here a reply I tried knocking again but still no reply so I tried a last time before I decided on calling him. "Martin it's me, Luna " then I got a reply from him straight away saying "Come in the door is unlocked" I opened the door slowly and walked in.

"Hey"I said confused looking around at the already messy room.

"Hi" he quickly replied not even bothering to look at me instead staring at his macbook screen.

"Okay..." I said not wanting to be annoying. I looked around for a place to sit and I sat on his couch and went through my instagram feed I was scrolling down and felt martin staring I didn't know what to do. Maybe he wants to tell me something? Or does he just like my outfit but it does reveal too much. Thinking about that I stood up briefly to pull down my shorts and pull my down from the back sitting back down I pretended to go on my phone when I was actually looking at martin.
He was so concentrated on his macbook. He must really enjoy producing music.

"Martijn when is the car coming to pick us up" I asked as ge looked up to me and replied.

"It's literally coming in 3-5 minutes now so you should get you camera equipment I already packed my cameras and tripods but I needed to get the bag from my room next door so I left to quickly collect it. When I came back I happened to see martin taking a wierd selfie with him pouting and I recorded him wothout him knowing I'm there then he starting drawing a mustache and being wierd so I screamed and he jumped back scared. I was laughing so much and good luck I had it all recorded.

After we got to the building I set up all the cameras and they were all recording

We were backstage laughing and joking.

"Will you record some clips for my snapchat because I can't when my hands are full" he asked I said sure and he unlocked his phone for me and i went on to snapchat and recorded some beat drops and took photos using my different cameras.

When the show was done and Martin said he had to tell me something. He held my hand and we sat on the edge of the stage and no-one was here. I saw that we were still holding hands and I didn't know wether to let go because i really liked the feeling of holding his hand. But he did let go unfortunately I was still confused about what he had to say.

"Luna, I have been meaning to tell you something" he said looking nervous, wait why is he nervous oh man this is bad news I don't want him to say it. He doesn't need a photographer? or am I too bad? What is i'm annoying?

"Listen Martijn I don't want to hear it I know what your going to say I already know it's bad news" i said not letting him talk.

"No it's not that It's just tha-"

"No martijn I already guessed this would happen I'm not the best am-" he cut me off this time.
"No luna, let me talk I really need to tell you thi-"
"No martijn i don't need to hear you say ut I already know what you're going to say"

"Luna it's not bad news just let me talk, okay?" He said and I looked confused but I opened ny mouth to talk he looked annoyed but the next thing he did shocked me.

Martjin Garritsen is kissing me? Martin Garrix? This is unbelievable he likes me just as much as I like him. I kissed him back after a few second of shock. After what seemed like forever we pulled away and he held my hand.

"That's what I wanted to say but kissing you was better than words" he said and I knew exacly what that meant, he likes me. Martin garrix likes me?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You enjoyed this chapter I have been so excited to write the chapter because it get exciting...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''You enjoyed this chapter I have been so excited to write the chapter because it get exciting