Chapter Fourteen.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. MORE INFORMATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I opened my eyes, slowly getting up to turn off my alarm I realise "Lewis wants to meet me!"
Nothing can go wrong at the moment and to make it even better I will see my crush also known as my famous, DJ boyfriend and tell him the news.

I get ready and dress up ready for my day to start off well. I leave my room and after closing the door I turn to Martin's room door. Knocking quietly and not getting an answer I tried again since knowing him being so lazy I knocked louder and heard some noise coming from his room. Good he must be awake I can't wait to tell him. Going to knock again I remembered the last time he told me to just walk in and it would be part of the suprise to make him jump.

I grab and twist the door handle quietly then with all my power I push the door wide open "MARTIN GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT A JOB AS A- as soon as I opened the door I see a girl sitting on Martin, who's lying on the bed they're both face to face. Their shocked faces turn towards my
direction leaving me speechless.

Feeling as if it was toxic to see them together I turn my back not being able to look and freeze comprehending the unexpected event. Out of my daze I look up and see Martijn in my face his mouth moving but I am not hearing a word he's saying I don't even know who or where that disgusting girl is but I sure do hope for her sake right now she doesn't run into me or I will snatch her fake hair and slap her back to the trash bin she came from.

I need to get out of her I need to breathe. Turning my head to the side I  stepped forward but was trapped and unable to continue because if martijn's hand blocking my way. I star into his eyes being to feel my eyes water I swallowed the lump in my throat and slapped him as hard as I could leaving his cheek instantly red. "That was for cheating" I raised my hand again and slapped the same cheek again "That's for not letting me walk away and this" I said clutching my hand into a fist and throwing it at this face. It perfectly hit his jaw. "Is for even thinking you could handle me" I concluded buttoning my cardigan and walking as fast as I can go out of this damn hotel.

I walked into a near by café to use the restroom rubbing my stinging hand against my trousers. I seriously did not know I was able to slap someone that hard I guess The Martin Garrix never knew either since he was frozen and speechless the whole time.
Although I want to kill him for what he did I somehow think that punch was too far and now I will never know why he cheated at least if he doesn't want me to work for him I have an interview for a better job anyway but I will admit I will miss this job. No why am I feeling bad this was all brought on his behalf.

Fixing my hair and walking out I see the last person I would've expected to see.