Chapter Five

It is currently 10am we were meant to have a few more shows in The Netherlands but becasue of something that Lukas describes as 'Sudden change of plans' in the eaely morning phone call and so Martin and I are spending a week in Dubai, with his crew of course, and I am really looking forward to it because I've always wanted to go to a fancy modern city such as dubai and never had the chance to. All we were told is to pack our bags and be at the airport at 3am the next day.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A Few Hours Later

Martin and I were sitting in the airport 2 hours early because Martin's private jet was being flown here to take us straight to dubai. I had 3 bags with me biggest one was for my cameras and camera equipment, 1 small one to fit my clothes and shoes and one to have with me which just had my laptop, phone, snacks and Headphones.
(2 hours later)
We were informed that our plane had arrived and I was stuggling to carry my bags, one was only on my back but the other two i had to drag which was hard since I had two suitecases. Martin only had a Balr backpack and Was holding his macbook. I walked faster to catch up with the guys.

(Martin's P.O.V)

I felt so bad since I wanted to help her but I was waiting for her to ask me and I took a few glances to look at her struggling to walk with the two suitcases. She really made me smile everytime I saw her because she's different and doesn't care what people think about her all she has is passion and she is full of positivity and these days there aren't much people like that.

I stopped walking and waited for her to walk next to me and I took one of her suitecases and dragged it along and neither of us said anything to eachother.

(Luna's P.O.V)

I smiled when he started walking whilst dragging my suitecase towards the jet that Titled 'Martin Garrix' the thought that he obviously noticed me struggling with the bags made me embarrassed and I felt a blush creep up my neck and oncmy face.

When we got to his jet my Two bags were taken off me and I took off my backpack and took put my macbook.

I right now am super excited and I have never been more excited for anything this much in my life. This photography career is really working out and I know this wil be an amazing experience in life for me.