Chapter Six

Before the chapter starts I just wanted to say that as a person who reads books, I always hate the beginning of books because it's usually boring and as a writer it's hard to write boring things so that's why I went straight into this book. Please tell me if you don't like anything about this book. Thank you.

I have been listening to music whilst on my laptop for about 2 hours which might seem crazy but I like to go back through photos I've taken because I like to post my favourite Pictures on instagram so my family can see my experience here so far.

I went on Instagram and posted a picture I took the other day of Martin Garrix at his show and captioned it 'So far so good' I pressed done and shut ny laptop and took out my earphones Martin also looked up from his laptop and we started to talk.

"I'm bored" i said as he took of his headphones. "What do you want to do, there isn't much you can do since we are on a plane" He replied as I laughed at his joke.

I went on my phone and I searched martin's name since I knew hardly anyhing about him I scrolled down until I came across a fanpage for martin on instagram and their latest post was a picture of Martin and I Martin was infront of me and it looked like we were kissing because his hand was on my waist and I saw that the picture had 22800 likes and I looked through some of the harsh comments:
"WHY IS SHE TOUCHING HIM!? I WILL BREAK HER HANDS"
"She won't live till her next birthday"
"Why would martin like such a trashy looking girl?"

I locked my phone because I didn't want to see the rest not that I am upset by the things they said but because their hating will ruin my mood and I'm in a good one.

I went over and leaned down where martin was sitting and I looked at his screen. "I wanna see you produce your music" I said because he looked up at me and gave me a blank look. "Oh ok" he said back to me.

After a 10 minutes I stood up and straightened my back since I have been bending down for 10 minutes and I rubbed the back of my neck because it was aching from looking down. Martin turned around and Watched me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me in a csring voice. "Nothing it's just that my neck and back were aching after ten minutes" I laughed it off because i didn't want it to seem like I'm complaining.

"Come sit here then, It's big enough and I really don't mind" he said. "Okay then"i said as I smiled and sat next to him on the big spinning seat I was squashed a bit since it's only meant to fit one person.

All of a sudden both hus hands grabbed my waist and he picked me up so that I was sitting in his lap.

"I meant here" he whispered really close to my ear and I felt my back shiver.
♡♡

Sorry for making these last 2 short but I will be posting more.

Thank you,