chapter 2

I was woken up by the flight announcement that we have reached London. It was a bit chilly outside and we soon reached the company accommodation.
We would stay in here for a few days till we shift to our house.
The following week went by with just unpacking and assembling our stuff. I was so tired.
"You should go out for a stroll" my mom suggested. I agreed to it ..maybe go out and interact
So I slipped into my crop top dungarees and wore my vans.( Pic above). I carried my phone with me. I got it as my present for my birthday. IPhone 6S. I love it.
I roamed around the Hyde park. I saw many kids of my age. I decided to sit down on a bench and relax and absorb the peaceful surroundings.
Suddenly something hit my head and I almost collapsed.
After regaining myself I saw a nice looking guy about my age running towards me. "You all right?" He asked.
Damn his accent.
"Kinda...tho my head hurts" I replied.
"Well I am so sorry for that..I am Brooklyn by the way. Nice to meet you. Are you new here? He asked.
"Hi Brooklyn I am Anya. " i replied "I am from India..just moved here a few days back."
"Wow that's cool.. anyways all the best for ahead." He said resuming his game.
I muttered a thanks and made my way home.
Brooklyn..sounds so familiar..
I thought to myself and drifted off to a magically long sleep.