Little things

I woke up at 9 in the morning and whiled away my time as usual. It was 10 when I realised I have to hurry or I'll be late for reaching Hyde park where Brooklyn and I have to discuss a few things..
I shower and tie my hair into a messy bun and accessorised with boe clips. Since it was chilly I decided to wear my white full sleeves top and printed leggings followed by a scarf. I also took my sunglasses and quickly wore my shoes and left walking. (the pic is above)

As I reached the park I roamed around and finally found Brooklyn sitting on a bench. He looked at me and smiled.
"Hey... " he greeted and handed me my coffee.
"Thanks" I replied
"So....yesterday.. Well I don't know what happened Anya..it was just so spontaneous I am sorry if you felt bad but we are friends so I don't want this to make things bad for us" Brooklyn said.
"Umm...well Brook I don't know as well...so let's just forget this incident and move ahead....?" I said gesturing a smile.
If only he knew...
Brooklyn is the popular kid. He has been famous for dating a lot of girls..if we even date it won't be the kind of thing I wanna be in..I like him..it's just that I know that we could never be together.
Brooklyn POV
Saying that we should forget it..I can't I seriously can't.. It was the best kiss I had so far..just so soft and gentle. Anya doesn't realise that I like her. She is probably wrapped in my so called "player" image that I feel she risks losing her heart.
She is so different. The way she acts the way she talks the way she is so confident of her self. The way she eats almost everything on this planet and doesn't coo over dieting and all.. I like her and I am falling for her
******
Brooklyn and I just sit and practically stare at our sorroundings.
I get a text from mom to come hurriedly to home so I bid Brooklyn  and leave for home.