Talks

"So tell me something about you" Brooklyn asked me...
"Well...I am anya I am 16.. I am from New Delhi and I am new here
I am a national level tennis player and yes I enjoy shopping" I blurt out
"Well this explains all of this" Brooklyn says as he lifts a few of my bags.
" You tell me something about yourself" I tell Brooklyn
He pauses and starts
"My name is Brooklyn Beckham I am 16 ..I love playing football..my parents I guess you must be knowing are David and Victoria Beckham.. I have 3 younger siblings and yes I love shopping but only shoes and skateboards". Brooklyn smiles after he finishes.
Wow.
What kind of an idiot am I?
I didn't even know I was talking to the child of one of the most famous people in the world!!
Truly I m mad.
This explains why I thought I had heard of him.
"Anya...what happened?" Brooklyn said waving his arms in front of me.
"Um...hey I suppose it has grown dark..I need to reach home.. I'll just go out and call a cab" I said rising up.
"No..I'll drop you..its pretty late and you're new in the city" Brooklyn said and reached out for his phone and called his driver..
I wanted to but couldn't say no seeing it all made sense..it was late now.
As the car arrived it was a 15 minutes drive. During the ride I explained to Brooklyn that we were staying in the company accommodation for the time being till we shift into our new house.
The car stopped right outside my house.
I was about to leave when Brooklyn asked for my number.
We quickly exchanged numbers and with a promise to text him I entered the house.
"Where in the world were you?? We got so tensed" dad exclaimed.
"I...made a friend and we kidna started talking and I lost the track of time" I said.
"Well this shouldn't happen again "mom warned.
I had a delicious dinner of spicy Indian fish curry and I went to sleep.