First Day

The alarm rang and luckily I woke up. I pluggedy phone since the battery was low and hopped in for shower. I quickly blow dried and straightened them. I decided to put minimal makeup so I just applied my mascara and baby lips. I wore a pink tank top and jeans with heart earrings and added on a few accessories. I filled my backpack with a few notebooks and wore my vans.
I headed down and had pancakes for breakfast. Since it was my first day mom dropped me off.
The school was buzzing with energy since it was the first day. I made my way to the hallway.
I walked up to my locker and met a girl. "Hi i am Abigail. You must be the new girl..right!" She said happily.
"Hey..I am Anya yes I am new here" I replied. Come on we have a class together. My first class was math.
The teacher was a bit old but the clichéd way for a new student is to introduce themselves before others. As soon as everyone assembled I started talking about my life in Delhi and my likes and all. After the class ended Mr.Howard the math teacher gave us some homework. It was based on trigonometry.
Ugh...homeworkkk
My classmates were good and they approached me and talked. Normally I am not the one who sits down in a corner and read. I love to talk and interact with people.
After the first class ended I was looking at my schedule and walking ..and I bumped into someone. "Wtf !" I said aloud and to my surprise it was none other than Brooklyn.
Woah he studies here?!
"Anya!! Wow you are here as well..hmm "he said.
What's that supposed to mean I wonder. He bends down to collect my belongings and I quickly got up and made my way to the next class.
Almost all seats were taken so I sat somewhere in the middle of the classroom.there was a vacant seat adjacent to me. "Can I sit here?" I looked up to see Brooklyn ask me.
"Yaa sure!"I replied.
The classes went on until it was recess. I met Abigail and joined her with her friends. Wow they were all very nice and we had a lot of common interests.
I knew we were all gonna be best friends. Her friends Tash, Georgie, Annie were very cheerful.
Just then Brooklyn and his group of friends were making their way to the canteen.
I saw Annie blushing. I asked them about Brooklyn.
They all looked at me with wide faces.
"Brooklyn is the dream boy..every girl wants to be with him..he is just so perfect. Except his choice sucks..seriously he is dating the most bitchiest person you could ever meet." Abigail said.
"Who is she?" I asked.
"Sara"they all said in chorus.
"Speak of the devil and here she comes" Georgie says as a really slim girl with an extra short skirt makes her way to where Brooklyn was sitting. She literally sits on him and they make out. I look away and chat with the girls.
I take their numbers and we plan that we should meet up after school.
The bell rang and I headed for English.