The dinner

It was 5:30 and I was still confused on what to wear. I finally decided upon my Zara tulip lace dress and black heels from Aldo. I quickly shower and straighten my hair. I make a formal pony and leave a few stands out. I apply a winged eyeliner and mascara and my new lip gloss from the body shop. I carry my black MK purse and head downstairs.
****
I ring the doorbell and Brooklyn attend the door.
"You look gorgeous!" I smile and come in. I am greeted by Victoria and David. Gladly I wasn't acting weird and was pretty confident. I have never really been the shy type person.
After talking to them David explained that he is also planning a trip to India probably next year for some of his charity work. As we talk Romeo Cruz and Harper come along.
The little girl comes and hugs me . I hug her in return.
She goes to Brooklyn and asks him "she is so pretty. Is she a princess brooky ?"
Brooklyn says "she is a beautiful princess who has come to meet this princess "and kisses her forehead.
The innocent girl smiles at me and I smile back. I wish even I had such a loving elder sibling.
We are soon discussing about me..so I start to talk about how I learned dance and had participated in many events as a young child.
They were also impressed by the fact that I play tennis.
"Will you continue with your sport now?" David asks me.
"Yes sure..I will start with my coaching after school from next week"I reply.
We all talk until Victoria announces that its time for dinner. We had Italian for dinner. Simply yummy food. After the dinner we played with the kids. It was around 10 that I decided to leave.
I thank them and reach my home.
I quickly remove my makeup and undress. Since there isn't really much to do so I just flip through some of my old pictures.
~flashback~
"Shhhhh...she must be asleep" I heard mom's faint voice like she was guiding someone.
After a few moments I was awaken by a loud happy birthday song sung by my parents and my bestest friends Rhea, Anushka, Vani and Rashi.
They got my my favourite chocolate cupcakes filled with collages of  my fav shows, brands and heels!
Mum made a cake for me and brought in the 16 presents I had been hinting to. Some of them were new vans, accessories, heels, but they were only 15.
I saw dad coming in with a box in his hand m
"No way!!!?" I squealed. It was my new phone. IPhone 6s
Omg omg
That was the best night ever..
The next evening we were getting ready for my sweet 16 party. I wore a short sleeveless dress from Debenhams and matching heels from Steve Madden.
Soon all my bratty friends arrived and the party started.
That was the best night so far...
**end of flashback**