At his place...

After a ride accompanied with low music..brook finally reached his home.
I got off the car and followed him. This meet was definitely a little awkward due to our past actions.
"Soo what do you want to do?" He asked as we entered his room.
"Um...idk I am just very hungry ATM"
I said placing my bags the floor.
" let's eat something" brook said excitedly.
This already meant we both have to cook.
I have always been a pathetic chef. When it comes to cooking it always led to disasters
Burned cakes or cookies or undercooked brownies. Cooking was actually something I was always mortified of. I have no idea how my mom pulls off with such an excellent cooking. Whenever we have had guests in Delhi her cooking style seemed sophisticated and chic something my cooking was miles away from.
" you want to have a sandwich?" Brook asked me.
"Sounds great " I replied as I followed him towards the kitchen.
He was about to put mustard on the sandwich when he smirked and turned towards me.
The nest moment I knew my shirt was covered with mustard sauce.
"Brooklyn what the fuckkk!?!?!"
I literally yelled at him. As he tried to run away and I was following him

We finally reached his room.
" you are gonna be so dead" I practically yelled at him.
" if only" was his statement.
Well Mr. Brooklyn...if I do get angry you should keep it in mind not to play games with me.
I marched at him and almost lost balance and fell on top of him.
We both stared onto each other's eyes and I never anticipated the next move.
He kissed me. Yet again
And yet again I didn't stop myself.
The kiss slowly turned more passionate and I could feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth like he was begging for permission. He wanted the lead. But I wasn't gonna let him win. We both fought for dominance. He won. Alas.
His hands followed my body and to the hem of my shirt . he lifted mybsjirt while continuing the kiss. I let a soft moan escape from my lips as I enjoyed this moment.
I let my hands play with his hair by tugging them.he let out a groan.
The kiss ended shortly. Only this time it wasn't awkward. It felt good.
It felt perfect.
It was like I was in a state of grace. I felt delighted. Even he felt good about the kiss.
I left about an hour after that.
The walk home was so pleasant with memories of my past hour streaming into the mind.
It was so hard to sleep so I went on instagram and scrolled through it eventually letting sleep take control of me.
Brook POV
That kiss...like the previous one was so good so perfect. I Knew I liked her. I just never accepted this fact. And today after the kiss it felt so good. But I am not sure of she feels about me in the same way as I do.
I found it extremely difficult to sleep. However after watching a few movies I drifted off. I had an early football practice.
I hope tomorrow goes good. !