PROLOGUE

Prologue

"Mom tell me what is happening right now at the house? Mom!" There was shouting and crying at the background at the other line. What was happening? It's hard being away from your family.

"Mom?" Then it was out. I immediately texted her and ask her again what was happening. They can't hang up on me make me feel stupid not knowing what's happening at home, at my real home.

I can't take it anymore, I have to go home. I have to know what's happening to them. At least they have to tell me something when I get back.

"Bri, what are you doing?" I turned around and it was my roommate, Ivy.

"Well I'm obviously packing my things because my mom won't tell me what's going on at home."

"You're going back to South Carolina at the middle of the semester? You are in insane." Yes folks I'm from South Carolina, and I'm here at Los Angeles for a scholarship. Being away from my parents just to study is the best thing that happened to me until now, when I hear crying and shouting at home.

"Yes Ivy." I stood up and took the letter I made for our professors and gave it to her. "Give this to Ms. Jones. I know she will understand, being away from her own family, she will just send me a bunch of emails you too okay?"

"Okay." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Be careful okay?" I nodded back at her. I took my suitcase and the next thing I knew I was at the terminal.

"A ride back to South Carolina please." I gave her the formation sheet the lady gave to me earlier.

"Alright, Ms...Fontanilla." I smiled at her and she gave me the ticket. "Have a safe trip, Ms. Brie." I took the ticket and sat by the bench at the waiting area.

I was looking around when I saw someone familiar at the souvenir shop. Cameron? No it can't be his at Oklahoma having his own scholarship, from what I heard. No...no. Your just hallucinating Bri, Cameron is not here at Los Angeles.

"Trip to South Carolina, now boarding!" I stood up and grabbed my things. Things, so much. It was a bad idea bringing a big suitcase and many other things.

"Ow...it hur...ts..." I looked at front me because someone just bumped me and my ass is literary on the floor right now.

"Brielle?" Everything came back the past, it hurts.

"Cameron?"