CHAPTER #2

Chapter #2

He was pretty much the same like what I said earlier, same eyes, hair features. But with the personality I have to say no to that part. Wait he's staring at me, oh don't you dare stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me? Do I have something in my face annoys you?" he laughed. "So there is?" he shook his head while he still laughs, that annoying laugh.

"No. it's just after this years we found each other in a bus stop going back home. How are you?" Not fine after I saw you.

"Perfect, until you bumped at me, and literally landed on my ass. It's perfect Cam." He crossed his arms and layed back at his seat.

"Why are being so rude anyways, it's not like I've done something wrong right?" Did his head just bumped into a brick wall or something? Just forgetting what happened that past 2 years. Leaving me in that hallway alone, crying, because he didn't want a friendship?

He was selfish a guy who just wants a relationship on going. Well that past 2 years, while we were together, girls were after him and he was already having a plan B. Now he forgets?

"Oh nothing, wait I don't know, Cam. Try remembering stuff. Maybe it can help you make friends..."He just looked at trying to figure out what I trying to say.

Minutes later I was asleep, and It was already night and maybe tomorrow morning we will there at Carolina.

"Do you know what hurts more, huh Cam? Is that you just walk right towards me like I'm sorth of a ghost that you can just ignore. You look at me like I'm some criminal that killed your little girlfriend." He just looked at me AGAIN. I pushed him by the chest.

"You're not going to say anything. Nothing? Just like what you did to me then, when you left me there useless, feeling stupid. Okay I know I was the one who decided, but it wasn't final, Cam. We can get back did you even thought of that? Naisha and I are friends again, we can get back together, do the things we do before."

"But now, this your fault. You chose not to have a friendship even just friendship just because you have a new one huh?" He went closer and our faces our just inches away. He wiped the tears out of my face.

"I'm so sorry."

"NO..." I woke up and there was a blanket on top of me, this wasn't at me earlier, this not even mine. I look at front of me and Cam was shaking from the cold of the air-conditioning. This blanket...it's his, he...he sacrificed his blanket for me?

I stood up and took out the blanket of me and put it on top of Cam. I knelt down before him and brushed his hair away from his face.

"I just wished I didn't tell you those words before. That question." It was my mistake. I'm happy and I think his happy we have opposite lives right now and I don't want to change it anymore.