Geek to Chic Chapter 5

Guys I'm sorry I keep forgetting to post the chapters on Friday, I don't really have any excuse really, I'm just forgetful lol oops. Anyway I will try my best from now on to remember to post the chapters on Friday!! Thanks for reading:)

*Beep* *Beep* I slam my hand down on my alarm clock to stop that horrific beeping noise. Ugh, I just remembered I have school again today. I kick my leg out of my bed covers, and sit up. I try to get out of bed like a normal person but I failed miserably because my other leg got caught in my covers and I fell smack onto the floor. Thank god I have a carpet otherwise that would have been really painful. 

I grab my dressing gown that was hanging behind my door and put it on. I walk down the stairs rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Good morning darling" my mum says cheerfully 

"Morning mum" I say still yawning

"I think you had better hurry up because otherwise you will be late for school" she said a bit concerned

I grab some toast that my mum just made for herself, and I spread butter over it and eat it within 20 seconds. What? I get really hungry in the morning, I can't help being a pig.

Once I finish eating I then go into my bathroom and have a shower and dry my hair with the hair dryer. Once my hair is bone dry, I get my straighteners out of my wardrobe and start straightening my hair. After 20 minutes of sitting on my bed straightening my hair, I then go over to my mirror and apply a small amount of make-up onto my face. The final part of my morning routine is getting dressed, so I put my school uniform on. I hate having school uniforms, because you can't actually look good in these baggy, boring clothes.

I grab my bag and walk out the house, I put my earphones in my ears and press play on my ipod. I feel somone tapping me so I take my earphones out and turn around, only to find It's ADAM SMITH!

Wait, why is he here? What's going on? "Oh, hi" I say, why can't I stop smiling when he's around?! I'm like one of those clowns that has a painted on smile when I'm around him, It's so embarrassing. 

"Hey, do you live in that house I just saw you come out of?" He asks

I wanted to say 'No, I just decided to burgle that house and casually walk out of the front door before I go to school' (sarcasm), but instead I said "Yeah, why?"

"Because, I live next door to you!" He says sounding amazed

I'm amazed too, because I have lived in that house for years and I haven't seen him down this street once. But isn't that really weird though, the hottest, kindest boy in my school lives next door to me! I must still be dreaming because this stuff only happens in films, well normally it does anyway.

"Wow really?! How come I've never seen you here before?" I ask 

"I don't know, but that's a big coincidence. Maybe we should walk to school together from now on?!"

Oh my god, he wants to walk to school with me, Geeky, freaky, nerd, Aubrey Hemmings! ME!? This can't be happening right now.

"Yeah definitely. I think we should start walking to school now because I don't want to be late on my second day" I say smiling at him, STILL SMILING, Yeah I can't wipe this stupid smile off my face! 

*Lunch time*

I've just finished eating my lunch in the toilets and when I walk out the door I find Michaela flirting with Adam! But he's not flirting back with her, he's just trying to be friendly. I have so many questions going through my mind at the moment, 'Are they boyfriend and girlfriend?' which wouldn't make sense really because he was horrible about her behind her back. So maybe she likes him but he doesn't like her. WAIT. I've just thought, if Michaela likes Adam and I like Adam too, then if she finds out she will either kill me or make him think I'm a stupid freak by telling lies about me!

 Great I'm doomed. I knew life was too good to be true at the moment. 

I can't believe Michaela likes the same boy as me. I'm just praying that she doesn't ever find out!