In His Bed 4 ✔

His side of the Story...

Liam's POV...

(flashback. Bago may mangyari sa kanila.)

"Why are we talking in the club?!"

"I wanted to drink... And maybe get laid. Jokeeee." ngusap ni Phoebe na lasing.

"If you want to get laid then let's go to my condo!"

"Ayoko sa'yo. Haha!" Biglang may dumaang lalaki sa harap namin at agad s'yang tumayo sa kinauupuan n'ya at susundan yung lalaki.

What in the freaking hell am I doing here again? Am I baby sitting?

From afar, I could see that she talked to the guy and without hesitations, I butt in.

"Phoebe. Stop" I was about to hold her when she dodge it.

"don't touch me." is the only response I got from here with her cold glare on.

"Phoebe. I'll get you home."

Lumingon sa kanya yung lalaki at nakipagsayaw sa kanya.

It was fuckin' pissing me off when the guy put his hands on Phoebe's hips. All the blood in my body went to my head.

Shall I ignore them? No!

I punched the guys face. How dare him touch what's mine?

After that scene, I just drag Phoebe whose busy looking at the dipshit.

"Are you alright?" I asked as we got inside my car.

"Yeah... Thanks. Kind-a?" I just looked at her and turned my focus on starting the engine.

"Mukha kang aso. Stop smirking. It's not even cute." she said. Oh I smirked unconsciously. I guess?

"Oh yeah? You're gazing at me"

While I'm driving...

"Stop staring Phoebs."

"I'm not staring. I'm gazing."

"Oh." That made my heart float. I feel like a hormonal teenage shit with this feeling! The hell is with that feeling?!

Dumating na kami sa building and I just felt hot. So fucking hot seeng Phoebs with her dress on which is very fit to her that shows her fuckingly delicious curves, I was thinking of so many ways how to take it off her body.

so fucking hot.

I took a glimpse of her beside me and I can see that her eyes are heavy and I dig it as smexy. She looked at me too.

I can't fucking take it anymore so I kissed her.

I kissed her in the lips. Seems like hindi s'ya marunong. Just the way I wanted it to be, virgin for me.

Di nagtagal, nakakasabay s'ya sa ginagawa ko. Napakapit na lang s'ya sa likod ko habang ginagawa namin yun hanggang sa marating namin yung unit ko na hindi pa rin nagbibitaw ang halik namin. I simply thank the heavens that no one interrupted us.

Phoebe's Flashback...

Nawawala na yung lasing ko pero bakit tinutuloy ko pa rin to?

Ano bang gagawin ko?

Masakit...

Nararamdaman ko...

Bakit ko ba 'to ginagawa? Akala ko ba galit ako sa kanya?

*present day*

I felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket so I grab it to look kung sino yung tumatawag.

Jaden U.S Calling...

"Yeah?"

"Uuwi na ko JADE." I can feel his anger with those words. What in the heaven is happening?!

"What? No. I mean. Wag muna. Busy kaming lahat eh..." I answered.

"Oh yeah? Saan kayo busy? Sa kaso ni daddy? Kala n'yo ba hindi ko malalaman?"

Then he ended the call.

Ohh sht.

How did he know? Then the thought came in.

"What? Gusto mo pa?" says Liam after two rings.

"What the hell Liam! Bakit mo sinabi kay Jaden?!"

"Ha? Wala pa kong sinasabi."

"Oh talaga? Pa'no n'ya nalaman?"

"Ewan ko." Kalmado n'yang sabi sa'kin.

"I hate you...."

Then I ended the call.

Sht!