a warped romance

Randys POV

"22 more days!!! OMG i cant wait!!! think of it, we get to see Sleeping With Sirens and Black Veil Brides and Bring Me The Horizon in person!!!" my best friend Ali said.

"Yeah!! Me and Ashley Purdy are going to make eye contact during the concert, and hes going to fall in love with me, and hes going to hunt me down after the concert, and were gonna get married and have LOTS of babys together... if you know what i mean. Hehehe." my other bestfriend Evie said.

"WOAHHHHH! You do realize that youre 17, right?" i asked Evie.

"So?" she responded.

"its ILLEGAL!" i exclaimed.

"by the time we get married ill be 18 and it will be legal." Evie reasoned.

"Why would Ashley fall in love with you, when he could have me?" asked Ali.

"or me?" my preppy friend Jade said, having no idea who we were talking about.

"Ashley Purdy will never fall in love with you. Youre too preppy. Plus, dont you want to marry Zayn Malik from One Direction?"

"ohhhhhh you guys were talking about those type of... people. i thought you were talking about someone whos, you know, hot." Jade said with a grossed out look on her face.

"Ashley Purdy is hot. Zayn Malik is just a pretty boy who has no talent." Evie said with a smirk, knowing Jade will flip out on us.

"HOW COULD YOU SAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! ZAYN I THREE TIMES THE MAN ASHLEY CAN EVER BE!!!" Jade spazzed out.

"Whats going on here?" asked Dylan. We're not a close to Dylan as we are to the other girls, but shes really nice so she's cool.

"Randy and Ali and Evie are making fun of Zayyyyyyn!! Dylan, do something about it!!" Jade whinned.

"what do you want me to do about it?" asked Dylan.

"Yeah, whats she gonna do about it?" asked Ali, trying to sound gangster.

"This is your problem, Jade. you should deal with it yourself." Brandy, yet another friend said.

"Im going to tell... Jefferson. Yeah, he and his friends will make your lives living hells." Jade threatened.

"your boyfriend is my brother. He would take my side befor he takes yours. Im jusy saying." Said Evie.

"i can do stuff with him that would make him side with me. Heres a hint: It requiers no pants." Jade said with a wink, letting us know that shes joking. Sadly, Evie didnt see the wink. Lets just say, she took Jade aside to have a little 'talk' about her brother. Jade didnt come hangout with us for the rest of the day.

Evie is very overprotective of her brother Jefferson. Hes a big time jock, but hes not a steriotypical player. hes had his heart broken by probably 60% of the girls hes dated. His best friend Ben on the other hand, has dated most of the school, even the freshmen. hes a big time player. I dated him for a bit, but when i decided to stop being preppy and dress the way i wanted to, he broke up with me. he sais he couldnt ruin his reputation by dating an 'Emo Fag'. When i told him that im Alternative, and that emo is a type of music, he said that he couldnt date a gurl nammed Randy. he could have dated me if Randy was short for Miranda. But since my name is just Randy, because my parents wanted a boy, he couldnt date me. He wanted my sister Minni though. Shes the steriotypical populair preppy girl. Shes bleach blonde, has a fake tan that looks natural and is a size 00. Oh yeah, shes also head cheerleader and is the 'perfect daughter.' Both of my brothers are also perfect. Me and them are triplets. One if them is namme Jack and hes the star quater back. my other triplet i nammed Finn, and hes the artsy emotional type. Theyre also 'perfect' children. me on th other hand, not so much. unless you consider picking lockes to be an art and being the life of the party as being populair.

************************************

"Mom im home! Is their anything to eat in this house?" i yelled as i walked inside of my house. as usual, no one answerd.

"mom i have cheer practice in one hour, can you get me a snack?" Minni asked, running up stairs to her room befor mom could answer.

mom came out from the kitchen with a big smile on her face. when she found out that Minni wasnt with me, she let her smile drop.

"wheres your sister?" mom asked

"in her room." i said back not being interested in talking to mom.

"and your brothers?" she asked me.

"Jack is at football practice, then after that he will be going to Ben's to hangout. Finn is at the Loft." i answered.

the Loft is a big wearhouse that artists go to, to paint on the walls or to just hangout.

"oh ok. im going to get your sister something to eat." mom said walking away.

"youre welcome, mother." i muttered to myself, not wanting my mom to hear me. for some reason, she has super good hearing.

i went upstairs to my room so i can blast my music, drink Monsters and talk to people on Twitter.

+++++++++++++

FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!!! WHOOOOOO! I PLAN ON PUTTING A BIT MORE DRAMA AND GOING MORE INTO PEOPLES LIFES

ILL ALSO BE INTRODUCING MORE CHARECTERS.

and i am terribly sorry for all the spelling and grammer mistakes. im typing on my IPod and my spell check is messed up.

-Sydney