Ten

Sibbies... There is this bug that the Wattpad Team's currently trying to fix, and sadly, we can't do anything about it. Hanggang sa helpdesk lang tayo, antay-antay. Anyway... For those who have already read this chapter... Thank you! Eto rin po yun, walang nabago. Maliban sa author's note siguro. Hahaha! Kasi di ko na din maalala pinagsasabi ko sa na-upload kanina kaya panibagong author's note ko ngayon. I'm crossing my fingers na wag na sana mawala 'tong part na 'to.  

May nagmessage po kasi sakin na di na ma-view. Nung tiningnan ko, ayun na nga. Story not Found. Last weekend, ang na-experience naman natin was, hindi nag-notify ng update ang Watty for those who have this in their libraries.

Thanks for informing me, sibs! 

Please feel free to message me or tweet me @ChrysDL for all your concerns regarding my stories. 

Thank you and God Speed!

~~~

"Hithit-buga ka na naman diyan. Tama na..."

"Tigilan mo 'ko Angel, di kita nanay."

"Vice naman."

"Gising ka na? Di ka na ba pagod? Kayo mo maglakad? Makakaalis ka na."

Then this brat just suddenly pulled off my stick from me and threw it to the ground.

"ANO BA?!" I snarled.

With her red stilettos, she stepped on that cigar until it's no longer lit, even a bit. Just great. Now, she's messing with my balcony.

"Ano bang problema mo?!" I gritted my teeth, trying to speak in the lowest voice I can. I wouldn't want to make a scene.

"Vice, we can talk about it. Kung kay Karylle yan---"

"Just shut the f*** up." I said, entering our room and removing my long-sleeved gray top. I got out of my pants as I heard her sigh as she tried to follow me.

"Vice, you need someone to talk to. I know, you do!"

I just looked at her, annoyed of all her bickering since... ugh

Nanghina siya. Buti naman tinatablan din ng tingin. Finally, I removed my boxers and entered the shower.

I locked the door.

I saw her again.

F*ck.

I don't get the point. Why join the audience when she can talk to me?

I turned the shower on and felt its soothing sprinkles all over my body. I tried not to wet my head first. I stood with my body the first to catch them all.

She's weird.

She's very unpredictable.

One day, she'll say she's happier on her own then the next day, she'll want you around back again and what you'll hate the most about that is how she succeeds in making you yearn for her, but you just can't.