Fifteen

I'd recommend you listen to The BRG's Cover of Chasing Cars the second time you read this. Yeah, Second... 'cause if by choice, you'd want to re-read this chapter... there. 

On my part, it's the instrumental I was listening to the whole time I was writing this chapter. Now, in reading it... I think it's best to start listening to it when you think it fits the moment best. I can't choose the perfect part for this BGM's starting point. Sorry about that. 😂 I'm leaving it to you. Happy holidays! 🎇 🎆

  🎻    🎻    🎻    🎻    🎻

"I'm gonna kiss you."

"F*ck?!" I exclaimed, agad na binawi ko ang kamay ko.

And it seems like he was bemused. Oh, bakit?

Hawak niya pa din ang kamay ko. "No." His previously mystified face lightened up as he chuckled once again. "No... Just kiss."

Natawa lang ulit siya ng mahina.

Oh Come on! -.-

Ano?!

"You're not dating anyone, right? Not taken yet?"

No chill.

He smirked. "It'll be quick."

Quick mo mukha mo.

"Just kiss."

Hala? Hoooooy!

And so, we played. And for some reason, ginusto kong matalo.

Ewan, nakakainis. Pero okay na rin siguro.

Ito na yata ang pinakaslow-mo sa lahat ng rounds namin sa thumb-wrestling na 'to. Both thumbs didn't want to move. Nakatindig lang ang akin, at ganun din ang kanya. I attempted to make a move, pero hindi ko tinuloy. Baka matalo na naman ako.

He moved to bury my thumb down, but I resisted.

He took a warmer touch of my hand as I felt na hindi na siya sa hinlalaki ko naga-attempt. Instead, his thumb just gently rubbed over the sides of my forefinger at for some reason, napakasarap maramdaman nun.

He was looking down on our entangled hands...

At ganun din naman ako.

And just before I realized it, he seized me into some amazing haze.

And I can't see anything else but his beautiful face.

His eyes, though closed, were full of emotions.

And his nose, slightly pointed as it's always been... pointed out the fluttering part in me.

I can't see anything and anyone else but him.