3

Yeah im in total shock- In all fuckery is wrong with this person. Why is he doing this to use?

"Yes, thats what is aaid literally 5 seconds ago" he said

"Look you dont have to be giving me all that attitude, im confused as hell and freaky out. Wait, why are you so calm?" i asked pacing back in fort

"Ive been taken away from my family, i've seen many die including my bestfriend, been raped, beaten and tortured." he sighed " I have nothing else to loose, my cofindence is gone, all hope, gone. I just accept the fact that im going to die in here and never see daylight again. I tired multiply times to ecaspe and i end up failing, i gave up." he said looking down.

I couldnt believe my ears. Give up! I know no such words. Where im from we dont give up-never!! At that moment i just slapped him dead in the face. I went off!!

"GIVE UP!! THATS LOSER TALK. LOOK IM SORRY FOR ALL YOU BEEN THRU BUT YOU DONT DESERVE THIS. NONE OF US DO. WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! I PROMISE YOU THAT LONG AS YOU PROMISE ME YOU WONT GIVE UP! PLEASE? I KNOW WE JUST MEET BUT WE HAVE TO TRUST EACHOTHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO ESCAPE. ME YOU AND YU FRIEND AND THE OTHERS. OK? ARE YOU WITH ME? I sat infront of him. I held my hand out. He stared at me, hestitating to join me.

I started to take my hand back, when he grabbed my hand. "Im in and thanks" he said.

We hugged, when when suddenly heard clapping. I turned my head to see a boy. He was carmel color with a short hair cut with curls at the top. He was just as tall as jacob. I could tell he was built. His eyes were a nice hazel color and his lips were nice and plump. He had on a long lab coat that was unbuttoned from the top shaowing his bare chest. The lab coat had blood on it. He had his hand behind his back, but you could see he had a rope in his hand. He just stood there smiling at me and jacob.

Jacob then held me tighterin his arms. I felt safe with him holding me. The man soon came closer. He tugged the rope twice. Soon a boy wit 2 long braids came in the room crawling on his knees. He was naked and had wipe marks all on his back. The man soon droped the rope and the boy crawled to a corner and began to cry.

"Ray!!" jacob yelled running towards the boy. He held him in his arms. They both just cried. All i heard jacob mumble the same thing over and over

"Im sorry ray" jacob mumbled

I just stared at all of them. Then the boy with the started to speak.

"Aw no hug for daddy, jacob?" he said pouting.

"Hell no you monster, what did you do to my friend" jacob said with tears in his eyes.

"I showed him a damn good time, i made him scream my name. He did that and i knew there had to be a round 2. Hes just so tight!!" he said smirking. Then he pointed to me. "Now your next" he said walking towards me.

I ran over toward jacob. And hid with him and ray.

"Aw how sweet. Now we can do this the easy way and i take you or i take your little friends here and make you watch! Your pick?" he said still smirking.

I looked at jacob and ray. Then had been thru too much already, i cant just let them take my punishment. I got up and walked toward him. When i felt hand on my wrist. I looked back to see jacob hold my wrist.

"You dont have to this, i'll go instead"

"No im going, remeber what i said" And with that i walked out the room in a dark hallway with one light at the end above a white door with brown and red marks on it. I stopped wheni felt hands push me forward. I looked back to see the boy. he had took off his labcoat and was now shirtless showing his 8-pack. I looked back at the door and kept walking.

I said a short prayer in my head

Lord give me strenght, i pray my mom is ok. I also pray for jacob and ray lord. Be with me during these hard times----Jesus name amen

An with that everything went black.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE