Chapter 1

Ok so before you read this i just want to say that the usernames used in this are all real accounts and they are all mine but i dont use them anymore. I'm not gonna say what mine is, idk maybe in the future but enjoy the chapter and comment so i can tell if you wann tmore!

- Selena

**** those accounts are no longer mine***

Chapter 1

________________________________________

From: @SassAssClass

To: @twerkmyweyhey 

Yeah but idfk youre just lucky u got to go to msg like you do not get to complain about anything in life anymore

To: @SassAssClass

From: @twerkmyweyhey

lmfao omg shut the hell up, your going to a concert too! hey i gotta go its late, talk to you later night hailey

From: @SassAssClass

To: @twerkmyweyhey 

ik but meh! whatever ur a hater lol night sylvie 

I read her dm back to me and then closed the app and went to sleep. 

Before i did i looked at the clock: 11:59. 

This is so weird, why am i going to sleep it's not even midnight. oh yeah beCAUSE I'M SEEING ONE FUCKING DIRECTION TOMORROW! Ok, i seriously need to calm down. But i mean it's One Direction and life wouldn't be the same without them i mean i don't have a life but i would have less of a life..if that made any sense. Ok, i need sleep.

"Goodnight boys!" i said happily to my poster and then looked at the clock and went to sleep. Tomorrow will be the best day of my life. 

 *

i woke up to loud cheering coming from the other room. 

"ugh" i rubbed my head. My phone made a buzzing noise and i looked over expecting it to be hailey with some weird thing she had to say about harry, but i was surprised when i unlocked my phone to see the name "Nick" come up. 

What in fuck? Nick hasn't talk to me in almost 3 years and he thinks he can just text me out of no where after what he did to me?  bitch please...

From: Nick <3

Hey babe, i know you're taking your little nap so text me when you wake up :) 

What the fuck? 

I rubbed my head and put my phone down. That was too weird to even spend time thinking about. I looked up and realized my poster was gone. 

My fucking mom i swear, she needs to stop coming in my room, i cant belive she took down my poster. I dont even know what to think at this point i mean i know she doesnt like me having posters but that's why i only have one! She's seriously insane..i need to tell Hailey about this.

I put my passcode in and opened the twitter app. It oponed to the homepage and told me to log on. dont you hate when it randomly logs you off?

I put my username and password in and got nothing. I tried again. Nothing. Why is this happening? I opened instagram. Same thing. Tumblr. Same. 

Ok, i dont have time for my shitty old phone to be doing this. I sat in bed for a moment and then it hit me. 

I am seeing the most famous boy band in the world today. And Niall James Horan! i looked at the clock. 

oh shit its five! How in hell did i sleep through the whole day? The concert starts in one hour! 

Before i went to get ready, i went downstairs and saw my mom watching X Factor on the couch. I ignored it and went into the kitchen. I went to fridge and got out the orange juice and glass but stopped as i heard something so familiar. 

"We've decided to put you both through" It was Simon. I heard girls screaming and then a sound that couldn't be mistaken. The boys yelling. 

I ran into the other room and saw Harry hugging Louis for the first time and Niall jumping. I loved this. I watch this video all the time and every time i smile thinking about my favorite group. Why is my mum watching it?

"Hey mum, why are you watching the repeats?" She looked at me coonfused.

"What do you mean, this is the new one" she said. 

"No, that's the boys" I said bringing up the info on the tv to show her the date on it. But she just looked at me like i was crazy. 

"That's the boys mum, this is from 2010"

"Are you ok, hun?" 

"What do you mean?" I'm so confused

"It is 2010" She said like it was obvious. She is insane.

"Ha ha so funny. Oh and i saw you took down my poster can i have it back?" 

Now she looked even more confused. 

"Sylvie, it is 2010, are you ok? You know it's July 23rd"

What is going on?