Chapter 2

I walked down the empty road trying to wrap my head around today. The sky was turning grey and I could tell it was about to rain but i guess i didn't mind. 

This day doesn't make any sense. My mom is like delusional and everything looks different. I mean its the same but something is just different. What did my mom even mean by that. 'It is 2010'. Like come on, i know i wasn't dreaming the past two years of my life! And- oh my god... Hailey! How am i going to call Hailey, my crappy phone lost her number. I don't even know what happened with that i mean I know my phone's pretty old but it like completely crashed, it wont log me into twitter or instagram or anything! 

I watched my feet as i walked down the street. And noticed splashes of water star to touch the ground before where i stepped. 

Well this is just wonderful.

I quickened my pace and pulled my hood over my head. I held the front of hood holding it there and covering my face. I kept watching my feet until i hit something. Someone.

I tried to catch myself but i was walking so fast that i lost my balance and ended up right on my ass. Perfect. 

Oh god that must've look so stupid i like tumble-

"Are you alright?" 

I looked up to see a girl around my age looking almost more embarrassed then i was. 

"Im so sorry, oh my god" She said giving me her hand to help me up. I took it and pulled myself up.

"No problem, really, i shouldv'e looked where  was going. I'm just awkward so yeah" 

She laughed before looking around.

"Hey I just moved here, do you live here" she said with an accent i couldn't quite figure out. It was honestly kind of hard to understand. 

"Yeah i live over there" I said pointing down the road. 

"Oh cool, I'm Sierra" She had wavy brown hair that was a pretty good length, pretty much the hair i've always wanted. Lucky bitch. And really short once i stood up. But then again i'm kind of a giant so..

"I'm Sylvia" I said putting my hand out even though i hate hand shakes. Like who gives hand shakes anymore. Well yeah so we had an awkward hand shake.

"Cool name!"

"Thanks, um I'm actually heading home right now though" I didn't mean to be rude i just have so much on my mind and a concert to be at in 40 minutes! OH MY GOD THE CONCERT

"Oh am i keeping you, no it's just I've got this thing to go to but I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah sure"

"Alright! Bye Sierra!" I said walking away. 

"Bye" 

I got to my steps and opened the door to see my mom still watching X Factor. 

"Oh good, you're home, didn't you remember you have a doctor's appointment?" 

No, not again!

"Mom, i have the concert, i have to go get ready, Allison will be here any minute" How could she not remember, i only talk about it everyday!

"What are you talking about? How could you make plans, Sylvie we've been over this a million times!" 

"What do you mean?" I was yelling now. "You know about this! I talk about it all day, It's One Direction!"

"Stop yelling, you're not making any sense, Sylvia" 

"One Direction! The most famous boyband in the world! The people who were on the tv screen 20 minutes ago when you were watching that episode from 2010" 

My mom looked more worried then i'd ever seen her before. What is wrong with her!

"Honey please sit down, you're scaring me"

I'm scaring my own mother?

She rubbed her head before telling me to lie down and putting a wet cloth over my forehead. She really did look frightened. She picked up the phone and walked out og the room but i could still hear her.

"I don't know what she's doing." then there was a pause.

"She keeps saying it's 2010 and she's talking about a concert she has to go to for some boyband i've never heard of, i don't know what's wrong" She did sound scared. 

I glanced over and noticed a calendar hanging on the wall. I took off the cloth while sitting up and quickly walked over to it. It was 2010. What is happening. 

I looked at my phone. July 23rd...2010. 

I went to the computer and checked again. I opened up the browser and type in events that happened within the past year: nothing. 

I looked up One Direction and got nothing. 

"no no no no no no no" I held my head tight as if it could help. It couldn.t be. How? I must be dreaming, i have to be. 

I walked over to my mirror. A scream came out involountarily and mum ran into the room.

"Sylvie, whats wrong? Whats happened?"

I just stood looking in the mirror with my mouth wide opened, hands holding my hair styled the way it was two years ago and i could feel tears forming in my eyes. 

"How?" i cried. i was speechless. 

I couldn't even process what was going on while mum dragged me to the car but before i knew it we were parked. 

In front of the hospital.