London

Gracia's POV.

I look at Big Ben as I'm in my taxi to Watford.
The flight to London wasn't as long but I miss my mom... I lied to her... I may not be related to her but I lied.....

2 Hours Later
"Well this is it." "This is where I can possibly find the answers to my real parents, name.."

I knock on the pub door for about 5 minutes and then a male that looks like he's in his twentys opened the door.

"Ello... We don't open up until 4 today... Sorry."
"Wait.. I need to see Elaine Peacock. Apparently she owns this pub?" Says a confused Grace.
"That's very correct but she's not in because she's gone to see her new grandson."
"What new grandson?" She intruppts what the young man is saying.
"Elaine's daughter Linda Carter had a new son called Ollie."
Then Gracia says. "Oh... Right. Anyway could you give me the address of where Elaine is?"
"Yep. It's 46 Albert Square, Walford, London E20."
"Umm Thank you so much.."
"You're welcome." The young man says

There's awkward silence for a moment until Gracia's phone rings. She quickly says bye to the man and answers her phone. Its her mom.

"Hi Mum."
"Hello sweetheart have you arrived there yet!"
"Ummmm.. yeah.. London is soo cool!"
"So how's your penpal, whats her name!'
"Ummm she's fine and her name is..... Aimee."
"Well that's nice to know. Anyway I've got to go.. Your father is complaining about what brand of aftershave he should buy! So stay safe. I'll call you later." "Byeee!"
"Bye!"

Afterwards she hops into a cab for her ride to Walford.

*AUTHORS COMMENT*

*Thank you so much for reading my chapter I hope you've enjoyed it I'll try to publish more stories. Xx

Thank you very much.

Gabi xx