Just friends? Forever?

{[3am☝🏼️🎧]}
*Morgan's POV*
It's been a while since I've seen JC and Sam.
I really starting to miss them a lot.
All of a sudden my phone started going off.
It was my best friend Samantha.
She also goes by Sammy.
I picked up the phone and hit except.
{[Phone Conversation]}
M&M
Hey Sammy.
SAMMY
Hey Morgan how are you?
M&M
Good I'm really bored my brother is on tour again and I'm all alone in this dang on bus!
Sammy
Damn girl it's hot out here would you let me in before I'm a puddle.
{[End of convo]}
I hung up the phone and rushed to the door and got tackled by my bestie Sammy.
"Girl why did you not tell me that you signed a contract with a record label?!"
"Well I figured that you were busy modeling."
"Hun I'm never ever gonna be to busy to talk to you."
I learned a lot when I first met Sammy.
She was the one who taught me everything I know about makeup and dresses,what colors blend and what don't blend and all sorts of other things.
{{{Later}}}
My brother and his friends went to his friends tour bus and Cat came here.
We all just sat in a small circle playing truth or dare.
For three girls we are all masterminds when it comes to dares.
I've had to text every boy on my phone and say that I like them(not including my brother.)
And here are the texts I have gotten back so far.
*😍Ashy😍😘*
I like you to Morgan🙃 I have to go through have a good night 😜😊👌🏼.
*mini golf Alec*
It's you brother this better be a joke or I'm gonna tell mom...
Now leave us alone were busy!
I told all the girls what happened after that they said that I could skip them including my ex.
*NO Y😉U S.A.D* (Luke)
(S.A.D is an inside joke)
You say what now? Sorry I Gtg babe I'll text you in the morning going on stage with Calum!
*Yo it's big Austin😂😉*
Hey my lil bitch you better not like my BF lol.
Are you hanging out with the girls I'll be over in a minute these boys are annoying as all get out.
(Haha I love ya to Boo)
I typed back and texted the next boy.
*ROBERETO, if you cant tell its Robert*
(Yes he put that all as his contact name)
I can't blame ya girl this body is irresistible.
*your prom date forever*
Wow um okay then haha.
Um...😳... Love ya too Morgan 😘😜 Like a sis.
*Dave the Brat.*
Um is this Austin cause Morgan doesn't like me...
(No Dave it's Morgan and I like you it was a dare and I'm bored )
*Sam😋Pottorff*
Love ya too see ya later.
*KÎÂÑ LOLLY🍭*
Erm... Okay then...
Are you drunk do u need me to come get you?
Also did you Change my name yet?
(No I'm not I'm playing dare and nope LOLLY🍭)
*KÎÂÑ LOLLY🍭*
Okay good love ya too see ya later.
* * *
We finally took a break, after a bit when boo got here we ordered a pizza.
I climbed into the shower and turned the water on warm I can't stand it when the water scolds your back it hurts.
My brother likes it that way.
When I stepped out I wrapped my robe around me.
I walked to my bunk and about screamed.
I stubbed my toe and it hurt.
It's a bad enough that I already have a headache.
I grabbed my long black and grayish shirt that has (Dream your Life) on it.
Also my brush and comb plus my black lace underwear.
I walked back to the bathroom slipped off the robe and put on my pj's.
I fixed my hair and put my marshmallow lotion on.
I took one last look in the mirror and walked out.
I walked into the "living room".
I saw spencer and Jacob standing at the door.
I ran to them and tackled them in a big bear hug.
Jacob picked me up and swirled me around.
(Spencer and Jacob are backup dancers of Cat's)
(Twins)
Behind them were Sam (Sam not Sammy),Ricky,Kian, Conner,Trevor,and last but not least the devil himself Jc!
I ran around Spencer and Jacob and ran right past everyone and leaped onto Jc.
He had his face in the crook of my neck and spun me around both of us in a laughing fit.
Everyone started clapping.
He put me down and pecked my lips right before I got snatched my Sam in a bear hug.
His long eyelashes brushing against my cheek.
Kian slapped my butt and hugged me tightly.
Ricky hugged me tightly and I swear she smelled my hair lol.
Trevor looked at me and just stood there all shy.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.
He blushed.
He is so freaking cute.
Most of the girls were wearing similar pj's as me.
I let all the guys sit down and cat took my seat on Jc's lap.
So I went and sat on Jacob's lap.
I could not get comfy.
Becca got up and went into the kitchen I followed her.
*Jacob's POV*
She kept moving her nice plump butt on my crotch.
She wasn't wearing any pants also no bra.
Attractive.
But not as attractive as when she dresses up to hang out with us guys.
She becomes one with the boys.
Cat went and sat on my bud Jc's lap.
Morgan gave them the stink eye or as I like the call it the cold fox glair.
Is that her man or something?
I can change that...
I got up and walked to the back area where the girls were.
I peaked threw the material that looks like sheets and saw the girls.
Cat was was changing while Morgan was trying to get her to talk to her.
"Listen here Morgan you had your chance with Jc! And he doesn't like you back he told me himself."
"Then you explain that hug when they just got here, hey those are my clothes they won't even fit you I'm taller than you!"
"Morgan, you are a girl that just got out of the shower and you are not wearing a bra nor pants.
I'm gonna wear your clothes your just like a sister and your just a little taller than me so they'll fit great."
"Ugh whatever" Morgan said running one of her hands threw her long hair and huffing making her shoulders drop quickly.
Cat strutted right past me didn't even realize I was standing here.
I watched here a little longer before I saw her shoulders moving up and down like when you cry.
I walked it there and wrapped my arms around her fragile body.
She jumped a little and then she relaxed once she knew it was me.
After a few she turns around leans up and kisses my cheek.
Wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly and then turns around and walks back out.
After a few of replaying what just happened in my head and walked out there too.
Morgan was on the arm rest where we were sitting earlier.
I sat back down next to Sammy as Morgan calls her and Then Morgan plopped back down on my lap almost moan.
Oops... Thank gosh I didn't moan.
I had my hand right In between the arm of the arm of the couch and my leg.
Her smooth hand slipped in between my leg and the arm of the couch into my hand.
I rubbed the top of her hand with my thumb.
After sitting there for a bit Morgan grabs my hand and pulled me outside.
"Sorry I needed some fresh air and I didn't want to be alone."
"It's okay there is a lot of drama that goes on in there.?!"
"Yeah, okay so I need some help I'm so confused and I just need to talk to someone who might know what do do dice you are a dude.."
"Okay." I said with a confused face.
"Okay so I like Jc and I have for a long time now."
"Cat had a minor crush on him cuz I used to hang out with them together."
"And apparently Jc likes Cat and not me."
"But I went to prom with Zach and he was there for me when Jc wasn't and we've been friends since I had first tuned 17,and I don't know if he has a gf cuz he and I haven't seen each other since prom and its been 3 months."
She explained.
"Okay so all I can tell you is to follow your heart. And I know it's non of my business but Jc is treating you like shit if he likes you."
"And it sounds like Cat is trying really hard to stop you from being happy,but maybe she is just saving you from making a mistake by dating Jc."
"Also as for Zach start talking to him more and I know your friends with Austin, and Austin is friends with Zach."
"But when I texted him when we were playing dare he said he liked me but as a sister."
"Oh,well I know what we can do."
"What would that be?"
"Okay this might sound weird and crazy but let's "Date" and see what Jc and Zach do cuz I think that's them right with your brother and that one band?"
"Where?! Okay deal!"She said before she spotted them and ran.
*Morgans POV*
I agreed with him and ran to Zach.
He picked me up tightly and twirled me around.
Boo came running out and hugged Austin.
I was put down.
I looked over and saw a scene that about made me cry and it broke my heart.
Jc and Cat kissing and his hands on her butt.
I whipped around and got tackled in a hug from Robert.
I then hugged Alex,Tyler and last but not least Austin.
I hugged him tightly like a brother and sister would do when they missed each other.
He whispered something that made me realize how real this situation really is.
"What's wrong and why is Cat kissing on ur BF?"
"He's not my BF he is now an ex crush and nothing I just need some information."
"Oh okay so who is the Tall guy walking over here?"
"H-he's m-my so called boyfriend."
"Huh?"
"I'll explain everything later Austin,just go along with it please?"
"Okay Morgan."