Ch 2: King Killer Brothers and Robots

As I continued through the maze of purple ruins I encountered lots of friendly monsters that we're ecstatic to see me but cowered in fear at my new flower friend. Wow, just what did this guy do?

I asked him about it when there was no one else around. "Just what have you done?"

"I'm not gonna tell the hole story.... But I did make Frisk disappear."

"Frisk was down here?"

"Yea she was the last human to fall down. She never killed anyone but still disappeared. Even I can't find her, and I've tried to for four years." I questions his reasonings behind his actions but his sad voice led me closer to one answer then the other.

We pasted many monster friends and eventually got to a large house. I nocked on the door but didn't get a reply.

"It's empty..." A once again regretful tone filled Floweys voice. "Just go in, we can progress from here."

I turned the door noob only to find an adorable house. I flipped the light on and a calming yellow light washed the room. The room split into two halls but before me was a large stair case.

"The Door to Snowdin is down stairs, we shouldn't stay here long..." Flowey seemed extremely sad. I placed him on a table.

"Do you mind if I leave you here for a moment, I would like to explore?"

"That's fine..."

I started towards the left and found a quaint living room followed by a kitchen. There was a partially eaten butterscotch cinnamon pie inside of a magic bubble on the kitchen counter. I left it alone and continued down the other hall way. The first bedroom was for a child and the second one was a masters. A dim light drew me to the desk located in the far left corner of the room. A diary left open, I read the open page.

Dear Reader,

Today I was informed of my Hu-( the rest of the word is scribbled out) the king has passed away. My informants say it was Frisk that injured him and Flowey that deliverd the final blow. That's stupid flower is going to be left here alone for all I care!

Anyway I shall be moving into the castle tomorrow and I will not bring this with me. So good bye. For anyone reading this you can hopefully find me in the capital.

Toriel Dreemerr

201X(Dated 5 years ago)

I closed the book and stuffed it into my pocket along with my phone and sketch book.

I returned to the king killer Flowey.

"Let's go..."

-Time skip to door-

After a long walk we finally reached a large door. I could feel a cold draft from under the door and sipped up my sweater. I pushed open the door and glanced at my flower friend. He was looking through the crack in the door worried. I closed the door and turned towards him.

"What's wrong?"

"Frisk hasn't reset yet..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Frisk had this power to reset everything that's she did. She could erase everything she did and start over. She hasn't done that yet. So everyone..."

"Everyone still knows you killed the king?" He looked up at me confused and shocked.

"How did you know that!?"