Ch 1: Falling Flowers

sprinted out the back door as fast as I could pushing the pain away.

"GET BACK HERE!" My fathers voice urged me to move faster. I sprinted through the back yard and to the edge of town. As I entered the forest I stopped to catch my breath. I could feel everywhere my new blemishes were at from the pulsing.

I continued to the lone mountain in the distance. (Your welcome hobbit fans ;)
The mountain is well know around here for causing people to disappear.

That's just what I want to do. I've lived with the disgrace I call humanity for long enough.  Even tho I am one it seems like everyone treats my like a monster or something!

As I continued walking I grew a limp from a cut on my leg. I continued through the pain planing at stoping in the cave.

People have gotten close enough to see a small cave at the base of the cave but anyone to go in never came out. Six kids have been recorded disappearing this way, let's make it seven....

I entered and was instantly amazed at the sight. Small glowing rocks were in the ceiling and I couldn't talk my eyes off them. It looked like large shimmery starts... I continued walking forward until I had nothing left to walk on.

As I stepped forward to air my balence was thrown of and I tumbled forwards. I could feel air rushing up wards and I realized I was falling. I prepared for pain but felt only boney arms catch me. I opened my eyes slowly to see and short wide skeleton smiling sadly above me.

"What's up kid...."