Chapter 8 : ticket checked

Lia's pov

I looked back and saw cris. "Cris please, i'm not your girl anymore" i said as tears drop down my face. Cris slowly came towards me, "please, listen to me. I can explain everything"
"What i saw was enough" i said pushing him away from me, "allie lets go" i said as we both walked to the hotel room. "Hes a jerk" allie said hugging me from the back. "I wanna go back to portugal, can we" i asked. "We wanna! I'll check tickets online, wait" she took her laptop and search. I played my phone while waiting for her to finish. "Yas! I booked a flight to portugal and its tomorrow afternoon". "Thats good! Yay" we both danced around.

We wasted our time shopping, while we we're in the mall. Flashes were on us, selfies were around me and papers with pens are also around me. While i was surrounded by people, a hand pulled me and i saw neymar. "thankss omg without u i would probably die" i laughed. I waved my hand as a sign for allie, she came towards me and slapped my hand "whats that for?" I asked. "you left me!" She said. I smiled, "once again thanks ney" i thanked him and started hugging him. He stroke my hair and kissed my forhead. I can feel the butterfly inside my tummy. I could stop smiling. "oi lovebirds staph and we have to go" allie snapped her fingers twice and pulled me from neymar, i waved my hand goodbye to neymar and gave a fly kiss.

Me and allie got back to the hotel and packed.

------
Helllooo!! here is my new chapter! Hope u guys like it❤️