Chapter 7 : Loving you was a mistake

Chapter 7 :
Lia's pov

I was really shocked about it. Cris saw me and ran to me. I ran to the main door and stopped because of cris. Cris hold my hand and said "no, i dont mean it" . "I saw it with my own eyes you liar!" I shouted. "Please forgive me, i love you" he said while holding my hand, "i'm breaking up with you right now!" I shouted and ran. I wanted to call ney but i promised not to call him if cris hurts me so i didnt. I got back to the hotel. My phone rang and 'neyy💓' apperared on the phone. "Hey ney" i said trying to hold my tears. "Are u okay?? I dont think you are" ney aked. "Nothing happend, i'm fine here. Probably i'm going to portugal next two days" i said. "What why?" He asked worried. "You dont have to knoww" i ended the call and called Allie. "Hi al, can you go to madrid right now?" I said , "ofc how about later? I'll meet you there , tell me where your staying please" she said. "I'll text you which hotel i am, see u" we ended the call and i texted her where im stayin.

I got back to the hotel and had a 30 mins nap, "hey amelia, its me" i heard allie's voice and woke up. It seems like i was asleep since forever! I opened the door and saw allie, i hugged her really tight. "I miss u really much. I love u alot" i said hugging her tightly, she put her stuff inside the room and we talked.

Meanwhile : neymar's pov

She ended the call and i heard cries. I told mom bout it and said its better for me to go to madrid, i was shocked that mom told me that maybe lia's hurt. I quickly had a change and packed. I booked a ticket to madrid. I got outside and saw Rafa. "Oii, where u going? What are those bags for?" Rafa said. "I'm going to MADRIDDDD! Amelia is hurt" i shouted.
"I am following i'm also her friend, wait for me"
I wait for rafa and put my stuff inside the car. Rafa ran to me with 2 laguage. "Whats with the 2 laguage?" I said shocked. "You may never know😒" rafa gave me a stink eye and got into the car.

I started the engine and drove off, i parked my car in the vip parking lot and checked in. In an hour, we arrived in madrid, me and rafa took a taxi to the hotel. We checked in and got into our room. I went out to ask for wifi and saw amelia and allie going to the elevator. "Ameliaa" i shouted her name. "Ney!" She ran to me leaving allie at the back. "Ney, i regret for not listening to what you said, yes cris is a playboy. Thanks for telling me before, i love u" she said hugging me while crying, i kissed her head and hugged her.

"WHAT ARE U DOING WITH MY GIRL?" a boy from behind shouted.

------
Heyy sorry for being unactive. Make sure to vote💕
Hope y' all enjoy this one✨ ily guyss❤️