Chapter 2:Meet at Camp Nou

I'm 21 now, i live in portugal, it was great here. I was going with cristiano til he asked me a question, "lia... I'm going to spain, wanna join?" .
"Babe...i'm going to join, but..can i go to barcelona.." I said biting my lip, "ofcourse.. We have a game there too" cris said, "thanks" i said kissing his cheek fastly. Me and cris went to some shops
1 hour later
Me and cris went back to the car , he start the engine, " do you think your okay with it?" I asked cris as i hold his hand, "babe, its okay. We'll meet there okay?" Cris said stroking my hair to my ear, i smiled at him . We finally arrive at my house. I get out the car."Bye! See you tomorrow at the airport" he said giving me a kiss bye. "Bye" i said getting inside the house. My mom was sitting down with my step dad. "Hi mom and step dad" i never wanna call my step dad as 'dad' , i have one dad, no one can change him. "Can you please call him dad?" My mom asked, "no. Never" i said as i glared. "Mom, i'm going to spain tomorrow"
"Oh.... Then go pack" my mom said. I get in to my room, i take my bag and put my clothes and stuff, i bring my real madrid jersey and my barcelona jersey.
25 mins later
Everything packed time to go for dinner downstairs, seeing my mom's friend downstairs , i hate mom's friend actually, if they laugh, it burns my ear. I went down and take some food, then went up , someone stopped me "dear, where are you going?" "Upstairs , bye" i said , ugh strangers. I went up and open my phone , a message from allie, my best friend,
Allie : Lia, can i go with you to barcelona?
Lia : yes .....
Allie : thank you so so so much❤️❤️❤️🙏
Lia : welcome!
I called cristiano . "Hey babe. Can Allie join us?" I said afraid, "why not?" He said , "thank you so so much" i said happy, i ended the call, i changed to a pyjama then fell asleep
THE NEXT DAY 🌺
I woke up and went downstair , "morning darling" mom greeted. Step dad get out his room and greeted "hello darling" , "oh morning mom" i kissed mom's cheek, "oh hi" i greeted step dad. I get up again as i had a quick shower, i changed to a mustache white blouser, a blue jean and a wedge, i put my phone, wallet and stuffs inside my hand bag. I take my bag that is packed and my handbag then went down, "dear, were so sorry that we cant - " i cut my mom's sentence. "I already know. You cant take me to the airport" i said going out, i saw my driver outside. He take my packed bag and put it at the back as i went inside, he always drive me to the airport as always, hes totally better than mom and step dad.
We arrive at the airport , i saw paparazzi's waiting for me and cris .
"Where are you going?" "Are you going to Madrid?" I'll ask the 2nd question then. "Not Madrid, Barcelona." , they went silent so, i can run inside. I saw cris and allie waiting for me, "hi, sorry i'm late" i said pleasing, "its ok" cris said hugging me. We checked in and went to the gate i was at the middle of them, on the flight , allie and cris was sleeping, i was just watching some movie, (skipping the flight)
After the flight ✈️💺
We arrive in Barcelona, i said goodbye to cristiano because he has to go to madrid for his works. Me and allie take a taxi to the hotel i booked, we arrive at the hotel and checked in, then came to our room. We didn't know where'd to go , so we just go shopping til night, girls thing. Next dayy❤️😌. We booked a ticket for camp nou game , we change to a baca jersey , "why dont you wear your real madrid jersey?" Allie asked stupidly. "Allie, this is barcelona" I answer, we booked a taxi there as we arrived people takes picture with me and allie,we get to the ticket place. "Hey, i booked two tickets named Amelia" .

"Your on the VIP place miss" the ticket guy say, "what?" I asked a bit screaming, "yes, you are one of the wags" they said. "I am no-" i didnt finish til allie take my hand and the ticket then go to the seats, it was the presentations, after a while , people keep screaming 'neymar' so did allie, "whos neymar?" I asked confuse, "you don't know? Hes hot and perfect!" Allie answer still screaming 'neymarrr',
the guy on the speaker said "eleven neymar junior!" , "thats him? What?" I said , "one and only" allie said punching my arm, damn shes annoying! Barca vs Leon started, first goal was neymar at 2' , (skipping the match) it ended 6-0. I get down to the changing room, "hey. What are you doing here" a guy asked, "by the way i'm marc" , "oh. Can i talk to neymar junior?" I asked , "oh ok" marc left . A guy was infront me "hey, you searching for me?" The guy said, "oh hi, your neymar junior?"
"Yea, just call me neymar by the way can i help you" neymar jr said,
"Um.. I just wanna say welcome back, congrats for your first goal when you were back i guess" i said , "thanks"
"Which country are you from?" I asked neymar jr, "i'm from brazil, you?" he answer smiling, "oh.. I'm from portugal but i'm born in Brazil"
"Why do you move?" Neymar jr asked, "my father died when i was 10. Then my mother marry to a rich guy from portugal, but thats okay, i never will call him as dad" i explain, neymar jr looked like he was thinking, "are you, are you Amelia!?" Neymar screamed a bit, "your neymar!! My old bestie!" I screamed a bit too. We both hugged tightly "i miss you, you change a lot" i said still hugging him, "you know, how was dating?" Neymar asked , my eyes wide up as i said , "um... Dont be angry. I'm dating cristiano ronaldo..." Ney pushed as he shouted "what"