Chapter 3:barcelona jersey

Old new love p-3
"I told you not to be angry and you did" i said. "Why would i not be angry when your dating our rival" ney said a bit shouting, "duh, i don't know that" well actually i know i just lied. "We have a game against real madrid five more days, what are you going to wear?" Ney asked rudely. It went silent til somebody shouted 'neymar' , Allie. She takes a picture with neymar then told him to sign her jersey. "I know now, i'll wear what allie wear!" I shouted a bit, "okay, so allie. In five days we will be against real madrid so, what are you going to wear?" Ney explains, i winked at allie , "i'm going to wear my barcelona jersey"
"What? No. Real" i said, i looked at neymar as he dissapeared, i get inside the changing room, "um...do you know wheres neymar?" I asked the footballers, they all pointed to neymar. I came to him. "Ney, i'm going to wear barcelona jersey" he stand up and hugged me happily, "you never change" i said happy, the footballers were making a heart shape by hand and pointed to us, so we stopped hugging, i get out of the changing room and go outside camp nou with allie, "that was my dream meeting him!" Allie said happy, "yea, me too. I lost contact with him when i move to portugal actually" i said sadly,
We get to a restaurant and ate, it was afternoon, we wont go hotel. "Can you please wear your Real Madrid jersey?" I asked pleasing, "no, i hate real madrid, you know your boyfriend dives!"
"I know that." I said, "so never gonna wear" allie said crosing the arm, we get out of the restaurant and went to the hotel, "allie, fine. I'll wear barcelona jersey" i said . Allie jump from the couch and hugged me , "brilliant baby"
4 days past 😌
I went to the hotel where real madrid stayed , i waited down at the lobby, paparazzi's everywhere. Real madrid players came and ronaldo go to me and kisses my forhead, "hey, how were you miss cutie?" He said rubbing my cheek, "i'm fine, can i tell you something?"
"Ofcourse babe" , "um...nothing" i said afraid, ronaldo get to the lift and i stayed waiting for him, as he came i was still thinking, i get to him and went with him to the camp nou. We went to the camp nou, "babe, i'm going see the museum a while" i lied actually i'm going to mini estadi to see neymar
I went to the mini estadi, i waited for neymar, neymar went to me. "Hey!" I said hugging him, "hey" . "Good luck for tomorrow. I know real will win" i said. "Nope. We'll win" he said, "I know you'll win" . I kissed his cheek fastly, i said my goodbye and ran to the camp nou. I get to cris, when i was back, they were finished, "why so late?" Gareth said. "Are you really going to fcb museum?" Kroos said , i was laughing, "wheres cris?" I asked them, they shook theyre heads , i looked back and saw cris, "i know you didn't go to the museum" . "What? I was at the museum" i lied, "babe, i know you too well" cris said. "Forget it, i'm going to allie at the hotel"
I ran towards the outside door. Neymar appeared, "how was cristiano?" Neymar asked , "ney, i shouldn't wear the barca jersey" i said looking down. "Hey, who said you can't?"
"i do" , "come on, lets go somewhere" ney said holding my hand to his audi. He drove me to a beach , "what are we doing here?" I asked neymar, "refreshing". We get out of the car and went to the sand, neymar put his arm around me, "i wish this happening before now" ney said, "i know right, i lost you, and allie, shes annoying but friendly" i said stroking his hair. We both laugh. "By the way what time is the game?" I asked neymar, "4:30 pm. You are seated not in the VIP place, cause i dont want cristiano to see you" ney said.
1 hour later 🕖
Me and neymar arrived at the hotel, ney park his car. "Why are you parking?" I asked, "i dont know" . I get out of the car and went to the lobby , i take the lift and went to my room, "hey al" i said, allie appeared, "hello" allie said giving me two pair of airmax, "thanks?" I said confuse, "i bought it for you, you have to wear it tomorrow" allie said. I nodded, its 5:45 pm. So, me and allie get food downstairs. We waited for our food. After our dinner, we get to our room as somebody facetimed me, Cristiano❤️ Appeared at the screen.
"Hey baby" i said
"Babe, are you coming tomorrow?"
"Yes, but i'm not seating on the VIP place" i said
"What do you mean VIP place?" Cris said confuse.
"I forgot this is not santiago" i lied,
"Oh ok.. See you tomorrow"
I ended the facetime as i changed to a pyjama. "Al, do you think neymar is overprotective?" I asked allie. "Don't you know, if he loves somebody. He wont let anybody to hurt that somebody"
"Weird, just go to sleep" i said , then fall asleep.
I woke up. I looked at my phone and check the clock. '11:45' .
"Allie!" I shouted. "What?" Allie asked woking up. "It's almost 12, we have to take shower then change then go for lunch , drive to camp nou, then waited awhile til the game started" i annoyed her, i quickly get to the bathroom and shower, i change to my barcelona jersey, my blue jean short and my new airmax. I waited for allie since shes at the bathroom, a few mins later, allie get out of the bathroom, and get change. We get down and went for lunch, its '1:25' , we finished our food. We quickly take a taxi and went straight to camp nou, my phone rang , i take my phone from my bag and answer, "hello" i said, "hey, can you come at the back"
»Neymar«
"Hey! Ney... I think i cant go to the back" i said, "you can, i'm waiting" ney said as i hung up, "allie, i'm going at the back awhile" i said to allie as allie go, i look for neymar at the back as a appeared, "what do you want?" I said , "just checking if you really wear barca jersey" he said as we both giggles, we talk awhile as camera turn on and off , "oh no" i said as neymar take my hand, "ney, aren't you suppose to be down there playing" , "its 2" neymar said still runing, "ney stop, please. C'mon i'm going to my sit" we stopped as ney looked at me, he let go of my hand. I looked at his eyes as he look at mine too, "if you win, i will came down and celebrate with you and the others" i said still looking at his eyes, people were towards us again so we ran,i ran to the opposite direction of neymar.
"You are wearing a barcelona jersey"
"Your not supporting your boyfriend"
"Shes wearing a barcelona jersey" all those people say
I just ran inside camp nou, i search for my seat and saw allie, "what take you so long?" Allie said as i looked at her, "none of your bussiness" , the game started awhile, (skipping the match) it ended 2-1 barca won! I went down without allie, Allie sort of go for shopping. I saw neymar so i came to him, "hey" i said as i hugged him, "congrtas mister" . "Thanks, by the way i told you we'll win" neymar said as he hold my hand and take me to the hallway. "This is champions, i actually was at real madrid but i reject 20 million for barca. My dream" he said as i put my hand around his neck. He achieve his dream, i remember his dream. "Ney, we should get back" ney nodded, neymar get to the changing room while i get to the stadium's field. I get up and saw cris, he looked at me, i tried to close my eyes but steps keep coming to me.
-
Hope you like it, if you do pls pls vote, it'll mean the world to me 😌😄 thank youu