Chapter 1 ; See you Brazil

when i was 5 : i live in a wooden house in sao paulo. I have 2 amazing best friend , neymar and rafaella, they were super amazing .
"I wish i could be a profesional footballer when i grow up" ney always dreamed.
"I wish i could make my mom and dad proud one day" rafa always wished.

When i was 5 my mom and dad always fight . And that annoys me! I always hid at my room crying, then i went out and shouted
"stop fighting like an idiot!" Then mom will go to me and hugged me.

When i was 10 : my dad died because of a car crash that was the day when the police called mom and mom started to freak out. Ney went to me and hugged me so did rafa to me.
They're the best friend i ever had! We went to the funeral then mom fainted so i went and helped mom, we missed the funeral. After a month mom started making out with some mens and i hate that .
"Why cant mom stop with the boys thing?" I said to ney as ney hugged me. Ney hold my hand as we go to his house. "Hi ms Nadine" i said to ney's mom i use to call her mom nad but not that day.
"Oh well hello lia!" Mom nad said as she hugged me, well i guess shes better than mom. Mom always told people were poor but i dont get why men likes her! Well, i guess mom's a bit pretty but why? I always went to see boys playing football at the football ground not far from my house it will make me smile
When i went to the football ground neymar will always come to me and say some grettings and said if i can play with him i said no. It was because i'm bad at it.
Teeheee!

When i was 12 ; my mom find a rich man living in portugal, my mom said shes going to marry and if she marry him i have to move so, i deny . My mom decide all and we have to move. I told neymar and rafa everything and they were sad as i do. I went back to mom. "Mom, why cant we just stay here?" I asked mom as mom shook his head "no, this place doesnt belong to us anymore!" . "It belongs to me and dad! " i shouted . In a week i was moving and i hate that.
7 days past and thats the day i'm moving. All things packed as i went to ney and rafa's house to say a last good bye . I was crying as i went to the car. We were at the airport. It was boring. It was 6/7 hours to go for a plane to portugal
7 hrs later
I arrive in Portugal , and this is me , i lost contact with neymar and rafa. And i found new friends, i have new schools, i learn better. I live in a big house, theres swiming pools , a game room. Much better than my old house actually.

-
Hello!! Heres a first chapter. I hope you enjoy and like it!!