His home

Leo pov

Me and raph were walking to his house there was a awarded silence so I tried to break it. "H-hey um so how do u like this school so far." I said trying not to blush but failed. "Hm I guess it could bet better or something." "O".

Raph pov

Me and Leo were walking to my house I was kinda nervous because the night before my parents got in a big fight. There was a awarded silence while we were walking. So I want to try to break the silence. But he already did.

" H-hey so how u liking the school so far" god he look so cute while he was stuttering and blushing wait what ok raph just answer his questions. "Hm I guess it could be better or something."

He started to zone out with a sad look on his face. But what he didn't know what I meant by that is I see how people act to him. I act like I don't see or don't care but I do. "Hey you ok were here." "Yea I'm fine" " ok well lets go inside."

Leo pov

After I said that I thought of how people still bully me but since he came not that much any more they're always with him. "Hey u ok were here" he said breaking me out of my thoughts "yea I'm fine" "ok well lets go inside shall we" he said opening the door.

When we went inside it was big but messy "hey sorry about the mess my parents got in a big fight yesterday so lets just go up to my room shall we."

I follow him up his stairs and stop in front of a big white door. When he open the door his room was big and a little messy not as much as downstairs. Just a few clothes here and there.

"Well lets start on our project shall we."