New Year's

Raph pov

'I dint know what this feeling is when ever I'm around him I just feel so happy, no you can't like him he a guy and so are you besides remember what happened with your last girlfriend , lest just stop worrying Leo should be here soon to show me where he lives.'

Leo final show up when he show me around his house it is small but clean. 'I wonder if any one else lives with him' I keep think about it until I walk straight into a wall.

"Ow" that really hurt. "Raph are you alright" "yeah just help me up" now we are just sitting on his couch 'man that was embarrassed' I thought 'maybe I should tell him how I feel' "So raph are you going to stay the night or are you going to go home" he said breaking my train of thought.

"Well I'll stay the night if you don't mind I found out my parent won't be home for a year or two" "o I don't mind but may I ask why." He always been so politely "business" I said.

We decide to stay inside and watch the ball drop on TV. It's almost time for the ball to drop well here goes nothing.

10...Leo 9...yes 8...I have something I need to tell you 7...sure what is it 6...I like you like, like like 5...silence 4...raph I, I like you too 3...we both start to lean in 2...and then 1...we kissed. Happy new year they shouted on TV.

But all that matter was me and Leo right now then we finally pulled apart for air his face was all red I could help but laugh " ha your face is all red" "hey dint laugh at me" he said while crossing his arms "aww don't be side besides is makes you look cute and then he started to blush again.

" I love you raph" "I love you too leo" then we kiss again. Then me and him went to his room and fell asleep together.

Raph and Leo pov

'Best day ever' then we fell asleep.

A/N hope you guys like it I know it late but I still hope you like it and if you can help you can tell me any ideas you have for the next chapter thank you for reading and hope you have a good day.