Nightmare or Real???

Hey sorry I haven't updated and thank you all for giving me idea and today I got a skateboard. So I thought I'll do one story of April and Leo since I have had he for a while so here you go. Print=April talking Italian= Leo talking

Leo pov

I am at school right now I am at lunch with April. "Hey April we haven't been hanging out as much as we used too do you want to hang out after school today." I ask cause she was my first and the only one who has been there for me and I feel bad that I just push her away.

"Sure Leo I would love to hang out after school want to meet at the front entrance." *Ring Ring Ring* the Bell rang. "Sure see you after school bye" "bye"

*After school cause who want to know about school work:-P*

April pov (cause why not)

I can wait till after school me and Leo can hang out again he seems more distance lately I wonder what wrong if it's those bullies again I swear too g..

*Ring Ring Ring* the Bell took me out of my thoughts school out yay time to go meet Leo

Back to Leo pov

I meet April at the front of the school then we walk to my house

*Time skip*

Me and April or on my couch and drinking some soda. "So Leo what have you been so busy with" she asked me I know I was going have to tell her sooner or later but I guess it sooner then.

"Um do you remember that Raphael guy" "yeah what about him" "well me and him are kinda dating." It was quite for a while until "OMG this is amazing how long have you guys been together."

"Well we been together for a" my talk was interrupted by a knocking at my door. "I wonder who that is" I got up to look and see 3 older men who look exactly alike. "Are you the one know as Leonardo." "Yes why" "We are here to take you to kraang."

Dun dun dun find out what happen next on show me love so I will really really try to up date more hope you had a great day bye.