Christmas party

Leo pov

Tomorrow we will be having a Christmas party we will stay in homeroom all day but its not really nothing it will be a half day so. But also tomorrow I have to face raph again.

Hopefully things will not be so awarded. We have started getting close and the bullying has stop too. Life has been getting better since raph came and I'm glad he came.

Well its time to go to school hopefully me and raph will be ok.

*School*

I put everything in my locker and when I walk in it was all new not the boring room but a room that will make you never want to leave.

It had a poler express train that pop out on the door inside the walls were blue with snkw flakes and then inside it look like a dance party with all the lights and everything.

Then I saw him, raph he look at me the away he then starting walking towards me "hey" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey" I said back "listen I'm sorry about what happened at my house and everything thing I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore" he sight. "No its alright I'll still talk to you" "really cool" "yeah" then there was an awarded silence. "Do you just want to talk and hang out" "sure".

*Time skip*

I had a fun time with raph we talk and hang out the whole time and I ask if he wanted to hang out on Christmas and he said yes well see you later.